Monthly Economic Report - July 2019

Compare june/july.

Bo has caused npc space to become validated, and is stabilizing the null area’s output to being equal across the board give or take (its moving in that direction).

Whats more interesting is what will happen to the bloc powers if their population rates and coalition sizes get nerfed. Almost perfect equal-footing in economic / military power. amazing the effects of BO.

All we need to do now is delete dscan from the game.

Not true at all.

Last time i looked, the Eve universe was a FFA in nullsec. If you want space, take it. If you want nice ratting systems and good industrial setups, then install the upgrades and invest in the area to make it suit your requirements.

Why do people criticize the players and organisations that have made a comfortable area that suits their needs to achieve their goals? Yes, Delve is an area that is producing a lot of mining and ratting activity but as i recall Goons used to live in the North and when they took over Delve there was nothing there until they rebuilt their empire and invested an insane amount of ISK on infrastructure.

If you like what entities such as Goons have achieved and you like what they have to offer, then join them and quit moaning about it.

3 Likes

It has nothing to do with the goons or anyone else. It is to do with risk vs reward. The rewards are massively out waying the risks and each system should be a lot more limited in the number of people a system can sustain.

I’ve heard a few people mention this but not one has been able to explain exactly or even in theory how CCP might go about it.

Can you?

1 Like

scratching my wondering why I bother. but here it goes. guy kills rat, guy salvages rat, salvage is sold or used to build stuff. so it goes a bit further

Are you… roleplaying, or just really confused about how taxes work?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.