Monthly Economic Report - July 2020

Greetings,

The Economic Report for July 2020 is now available! You can download all the relevant data here .

7 Likes

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

6.4T from bots in Oasa and CCP still doesn’t do anything about it.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

July

June

This is from before Niarja even was null sec. And people honestly kept claiming that Amarr will thrive under a cut-off connection to Jita.

1 Like

Of course it will survive, troll. Just look at the Solitude market.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Which market?

Besides, I said thrive, not survive. People were explicitely claiming, Amarr would thrive.

Sasiekko surived the cut-off of Raravoss, too, but it definitely is not thriving.

https://www.adam4eve.eu/structure_history.php?id=60015066

1 Like

I think there was something for sale out there. Ammo, maybe… I was even able to buy some catalysts!

1 Like

:red_circle: Then maybe go over there and do something yourself? Why should CCP hold your hands all the time? Be a pro and camp their systems.

1 Like

Look who used economy and bots in one sentence 5d ago -> Vote on Niarja

Not everyone is economist, this report should have some commentary. We have ISK velocity going down, is this good or bad taking other factors into account?

Is this report sign of healthy economy during the shortage phase?

1 Like

Where is the destruction from that HUGE nullsec war?

2 Likes

Just wait until Jita is cut off from everywhere, surrounded by trig nullsec or turned into trig nullsec itself.

2 Likes

It might be a while. Like forever.

Eh, I’d guess it’ll be the finale of phase 3 before phase 4 brings the gate shutdowns by the trigs in their final lim systems.

If all Caldari space disappeared tomorrow, along with everyone who willingly chooses to live there, I think the game would be much better off.

2 Likes

The peak concurrent player map is the single most interesting data presentation I’ve ever seen come from CCP.

2 Likes

:red_circle: I’m more interested in the Jumps map. That one will be interesting for August.

Mostly it’s in the 2.4T destroyed in Fountain, so far. Then again, expect more of it to show up on the August economic report, since the J5A Keepstar didn’t die until Aug 8.

So… Oasa…? We still think we’re winning the war on bots?

Depends on what standard you use to determine if you are winning a war.

If you use Imperium standards, CCP appears to be kicking a$$ against bots.
:wink:

Can this happen? I wanna see it