Monthly Economic Report - June 2021

I don’t pretend to know anything about this game, but I do know people are saying it is dying for a very long time. This can mean a few things.

• EVE is a zomby game: it is already death but we are not fully aware of that.
  • EVE is a kitten game: it has 9 lives (or more)
  • EVE is a salt game: players enjoy in some masochistic way to keep complaining about the game while investing time, money or effort in it in one way or the other.

Personally I like both zombies and kittens more than salty and wining players. And if EVE is realy dying, oh well, let’s bring a toast to the dying game we all love so much.

Cheers

1 Like

Great videos - Thanks!

Those are great videos but I like. Maybe CCP’s Eco team should watch youtube videos to learn. There are many great economy videos and they might learn what they are doing wrong!

1 Like

its simple really slow income, reduce supply, strangle production players dont fly to avoid loss, players dont buy because of cost. isk not spent goes up. side effects. fewer builders. fewer miners, fewer people fighting. gosh, exactly what players predicted as each heavy handed change came out. thank goodness we have more specials to pull in cash . well done CCP

3 Likes

Money Supply is going down not up, there was about 67T removed from the game last month. Mostly bots I would have to guess, and healthy for the long term of the game.

It is on the Isk Sinks And Faucets chart over to the right of the bars.

Cheers,

Awesome. Thank you!

Fine, then probably add wormhole and abyss proving grounds.

The numbers look surprisingly stable. The only possible conclusion is that those 10k accounts that stopped logging in were all AFK cloakers.

Sure, if you can decide how to group the regions, wormhole space does technically have regions although they don’t have “names” like the current regions and are instead just alphanumeric in nature

Would be interesting to see how much the proving grounds actually gets used and how much it accounts for in terms of damage

That depends on ccp. I’d say it could be categorized using wormhole levels or according to effect types, both are interesting to see.
for proving grounds it can have a separate table/graph showing each event.

The amount of destruction in the proving grounds depends on a combination of how popular the event was and how expensive the ships were.

Rough estimates of destruction in recent events:
Battleship 1v1 - 0.9t - popular event, expensive ships, all in 24 hours.
Gallante 2v2v2 - 45b - not a popular event.
Minmatar ffa - 160b - Rifters, a whole load of dead Rifters.

I’ve created these by multiplying the number of known losses according to Event list | Abyss Tracker x a guess at average fit price, so the figures are quite rough. But they give you an idea as to the magnitude of destruction in the events.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine @CCP_Larrikin

Still interested in what sites are included in the category corporate reward payout (Triglavian).

If a full break down isn’t possible possible, I’d settle for a broad answer such as:

All sites that have a payout description of “Convocation of Triglav rewards pilot for services” and does not include payouts with “DED rewards pilot for services”

Thanks

My industry toons have stockpiled heaps of manufactured stuff because it’s just not worth selling at the moment. If it doesn’t pick up after the NH summer then I’ll sell up and mothball my industry setup. It’s a huge shame because I really enjoy the intricacies of industry and the market but I really hope the current state of the economy doesn’t foreshadow a real and sustained downturn in cap numbers.

Perhaps a large part of the current “exodus” are just made up of industry multiboxed toons like mine. I sure hope that’s all it is.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.