⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

What will it cost for you to remove your stupid Mobile Depot art in Jita and Perimeter?

1. i would say its one of the best art ingame… and its definetly not stupid, maybe you?
  2. thx to all this spammers, who advertise this every time on reddit… everyone know the brand MOONPIRE, THX

Your a ■■■■■■■ retard. THX

Feel the love.

Youre a day old character posting this. Okay.

Maybe its cause you are a day old character, but you have a couple misconceptions here.

First off, you have to understand. This person is asking us for ISK, i.e. in-game money, without offering anything other than her word. I dont know how many other online games youve played, but in EVE online, scamming is perfectly legal, and if you lose all your isk to a scammer, youre not going to get it back. We do our due diligence.

With that in mind, this isnt an amazon reviews page. This is a discussions forums.

Anyone and everyone can post, and this forums is a public place to discuss potential market opportunities.

We gave, and continue to give Arisha Moon, ample opportunity to explain herself and offer an explanation.

You may think that this is harassment. But we are discussing the topic at hand. We are discussing it civilly. And yes, everyone has the right to CONTINUE to discuss this topic. Its a discussions forums.

Your comments on how lossmails, the success of his business, and discussing a guys reputation are harassment, is ridiculous.

Lossmails are absolutely relevant to the topic at hand. How do you think he replaces his losses? How do you think he got those items to lose in the first place? The potential investors who may be RMTers, is absolutely relevant. It places any current, and future shareholders isk at risk. And reputation is, again, absolutely relevant to a game where everything is built either on trust or collateral.

I dont know if you are genuine or simply just an alt that Arisha hired, but i find it very unlikely that anyone could be this naive in thinking that someone who is asking for a lot with zero reputation and zero trust, would not be scrutinized to high heavens, and continue to be scrutinized.

Now this just gets ridiculous.

The guy is asking for a lot of ISK, without anything to offer in return.

This isnt an offer, anymore than I would call an offer to “Double your isk if you send me 1 billion isk”. He is asking for isk, and asking us to trust him, because theres a very real chance, that he will just walk away with it one day.

How short sighted do you have to be to say this? How naive do you have to be to post this? This harms both the person asking for ISK, and the investors both.

Are you seriously saying that someone who is asking for investors, who is asking for isk, shouldnt, or doesnt have to answer anyone? Have you never seen any TV shows where people go to borrow money from a bank? Are you kidding me?

If you are legitimate, if you are actually offering a service, then you should welcome the questions, and be able to handle any criticism. And if you had actually read through the comments, you would know that we tried to help her many times, and she just shoots us down with the same drivel that youve posted here today.

Imagine you were a person thinking about investing into this venture. Imagine, if no one posted any criticism. Imagine if you invested, and this turned out to be a scam, and you lost a good chunk of your isk.

Wouldnt you had wished that someone warned you about this? That someone had raised all the red flags that are associated with this investment?

Criticism, scrutiny, should be welcomed. It should be welcomed because It warns potential investors of risk. It should be welcomed because it weeds out the people who arent yet ready to provide investment opportunities. It should be welcomed because were serious with our ISK, and EVE is serious business.

If you dont like scrutiny and criticism, go to WoW. I hear you can get scammed and report a GM and he will give you all your loot back. I hear that scamming is not allowed and GMs will coddle you.

Criticism is not harassment. Continued criticism in light of new information surfacing, is not harassment. Youre a one day character that comes here for his first post, saying how continued criticism, or any, if your latter paragraphs are to be believed, is wrong, and we should just leave him be. Just let him scam.

Utterly ridiculous.

Yeah, what a ridiculous offer. If you send your isk to me on the other hand, I’ll triple it for you. Now that’s a much better offer :slight_smile:

How much ISK have you invested?

Just finished my investment period and received my 10bil isk back with interest. Invest an amount with which you are comfortable. Have had an excellent experience. Glad to have helped get this program rolling.

All interest for october paid.

Why don’t you create a discord channel to manage your investments and clients? It would make it more efficient to communicate with your clients

i dont have that much clients, that i need a discord… and i think there is no need… there is nothing to say…

Recieved

It’s not a scam so much as an investment with no guarantees

Seems to be your mantra.

Sounds like a scam…

yes pure scam!!! dont invest

2018.10.31 12:49:59 Corporation Account Withdrawal 30.000.000,00 ISK
PIEP ISK [r] PIEP transferred cash from MO0NPIRE’s corporate account to Jason Balck’s account

October interest received

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Did I say duck? I meant Scam.

damn, someone who has been on forums for a month just received his monthly interest? i wish people who just joined forums would give me isk too

SCAM!!!
dont trust that people, that are posting here their interest. that are all alt characters frmthis scam bank…