⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

When will I receive confirmation of my investment?

@ISD_Eshtir @ISD_Buldath @ISD_Norros @Isotropics

can everybody write in this forum what want, without consequence from ccp side? i am sure if i start do wrong rumors about ccp, you will ban fast…

Arisha, when you pay me back the 65 billion isk you STOLE, then I will stop posting in your thread. Your choice buddy, pay up or accept that people will hear the TRUTH.

MOONPIRE Trading Permits are a SCAM

1 Like

It would be easier for one of you to post proof that one of you is lying. We don’t ban, mute or silence on hearsay, or for other reasons, unless you violate forum rules. That said, we are watching, so keep it civil, thank you.

1 Like

That’s right. Open up the books.

Where’s the proof that MOONPIRE Trading is even doing any trading? She just steals the isk and uses it to plex her scammer alts!!!

4 Likes

I can confirm that Arisha Moon also stole isk from me. I invested about 5 billion isk in Moonpire Trading, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Arisha never confirmed that she got the isk, never responded to my emails, never returned my ‘investment’.

I got one of my powerful friends in nullsec to come confront her. She just laughed and said that anyone stupid enough to give her isk is someone who deserves to lose their isk.

She is nothing but a two bit scammer and a hussie too!

2 Likes

Please, upload a screenshot with the transaction so others will know they are lying!

that forums is a joke, if th moderators ignoring something like this…

Anyone who knows Eve knows it’s a scam. Save your ISK or send to me I’ll give you 4% back one time as a commission. Amazed there’s 512 replies…

1 Like

You know what’s a joke? You! Hahahahaaha. :rofl:

Remember when you made a MOONPIRE billboard in Jita, and then I took it down and blew up your station! Hahahahaha. Die Moon, Die!

:last_quarter_moon_with_face: :gun: :princess:

bump…

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Tired of carebear crying to the moderators to come rescue you, so now your plan is to pretend that any attention is good attention?

What?

Why would someone lie on the internet.

That is unheard of.

I dont know. Aiko Danuja is a very trustworthy person. I would trust her with my life, which we both lost last time we were out enforcing the code.

I would need actual, hard evidence against Aiko Danuja before I believe you, and even then I may have a hard time.

2 Likes

I like the fact that moonpire trading thread is still active.

Sent 10 billion to Moonpire corporation

I also sent 10 billion, I haven’t gotten any interest payments or returns

isk received thx