⭐ MOONPIRE Investment Bank !closed!

8b sent to you, per our in-game correspondence

I sent 16B isk but I didn’t get my dividends. I am demanding a full refund.

8b received thx.

@CCP_Falcon this is annoying… how a user can obviously spam and not get banned… he never invested into my project and is lying here all over the place. do something pls.

Its funny how he said:

Aiko Danuja, 1 billion isk. I demand a full and complete refund.

less than 1 month ago, never got anything back and now its 16b. Im stil not convinced in the long term aim of moonpire but @Arisha_Moon in this case im on your side. people could atleast keep to their initial information. this new comment would indicate that they sent another 15b after being refused the 1b back. Its moronic. Hope you get rid of this space trash.

Whining doesn’t help your case … you know lying to you and also mocking you is no bannable offense. It’s called PvP.

Yes, but trolling is not funny in this case.
It’s like standing in front of a financial institution and saying they’ve deleted your bank account and burned all your money.

It’s not. Moonpire is roleplaying a bank in a video game with play money and everything is just pixels/bits in a database owned by CCP. You know those games we played as little kids.

The advantage of growing up, some of us know it’s just a game …

2 Likes

You are a good trader, you buy and sell stuff. One day someboy say, that you tried to scam him. More than 1 time. People belive him and nobody wants to buy and sell you’re stuff. Sure, you can make an new char, but is that you want to?

Mission accomplished!? If you offend people ingame, don’t be surprised about the back fire.

Did he offend people in the game? That’s not cool, but no reason to shoot back.
That sounds like a 12-year-old kid offending other kids.

Yes, he sounds like that. We others are just roleplaying. :wink:

btw Who offend Who?
But, I think, trolling like that, is not cool and need to punished.

Blockquote
Yes, he sounds like that. We others are just roleplaying. :wink:

We are all actors and the world is our stage ^^

Words, nothing else. Like all these “threats” of highsec pubbies and null bears.

But the other way round words seem to work just fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Words have power:
You can decide about life and death. Anyone who likes to hear talk must live with the consequences.

@tipa riot i did not offend anyone… so just stop it. if you mean my MOONPIRE sign, then go outside of the dock and look around what they are doing in jita lol… i am offering a service on the forum, i am not roleplaying here with you.

You still didn’t realize, that I’m the one helping you, by telling you the truth and explain what’s going on. This is a game, and ISK is no money but just worthless pixels, and you are not offering a bank service, but just play a game where you pretend to be a banker for play money. If you would treat it like a game, and just ignore the mockery (and laugh about), people would take you “serious”. Instead you get triggered by the slightest inconvenience and start crying for the game masters.

But finally I’m not your therapist.

1 Like

You also put a permanent target on your company when you decided to create a giant billboard in Perimeter. You didn’t even get a permit for that, and you haven’t apologized or tried to make amends. We invested our own isk blowing up your last space station (ammo isn’t cheap), and people had to invest considerable time cleaning up your litter.

So before you go begging on the forums for more isk, you need to pay me 16 billion isk or I’m going to blow up your next station.

3 Likes

Thats how this game works.

Someone shoots you, you shoot back.

In real life, its not always smart, or prudent, or a good idea to hit someone back, simply for insulting you. But This is a video game. Please understand the difference.

VIDEO GAME:
-Imaginary spacehips.
-Imaginary in-game currency.
-Imaginary fights and battles and shooting.

REAL LIFE:
-Real people.
-Real events.
-Real pain and bullets and punches.

Please, learn the difference.

3 Likes