While I do enjoy the skill points from the login event, I think the really short daily tasks didn’t lead to anything more interesting for me than a quick NPC kill. I did them and then, went back to whatever I as going to do anyway.
I like the larger events like the Blood Raider sites, or the Frostline sites because:
- They provide a new NPC environment so you can try different ships and fits than you’d normally use for ratting in your home. And variety prevents the burnouts.
- They’re complex enough that you can run them with friends, so you can invite new bros along.
- You’re at a beacon in space, so there is a chance for some interaction with new people, friendly and unfriendly
- You still get some cool loot and SP from accelerators from the events.
- A story makes things more interesting.
I hope to see more of these kinds of things in the future!