More on the missioning system (proposal)

Why does everyone call missioning “risk free”? It’s not. Actually. For the lucrative missions you have to go to the areas of space that are heavily camped by pirates. Never mind the incursion sites that can be ganked at any time. Ganking is still a thing in this game, or have you forgotten that??

1 Like

This thread is about highsec farming. There are no pirate camps.

Ganking is still a thing in this game, or have you forgotten that?

Only idiots get ganked in highsec. It’s a non-issue for anyone who deserves to have ISK.

2 Likes

Then go play one, I hear SWTOR is not bad.

This is not your daddies MMO, stop trying to screw it up.

Except this one. So why are you selfishly trying to screw this up when you could play any of those?

I don’t get the hatred towards introducing PVE content. The salt coming from you haters is laughable. It’s changes like this that will bring people to the game and also keep them there. EVE needs player retention right now. The game forces most players to either PVP or run PVE content by themselves. They brought changes to high sec corps without adding and/or modifying the things those corps can do in high sec.

Because you aren’t asking for more content, you’re asking for more risk-free farming income.

It screws up the game we play, we don’t care about you, there is no hate, we just don’t like uninformed players trying to turn EVE into WOW.

We have been fighting this for 15 years. Soon you will be gone and the next crop will come.

1 Like

Again, just because you suck does not mean that other people also do .

In High sec, you suck (or are a noob - I think less than two years of SP) if you do less than 100M per hour. Even just scanning sigs for ded3/4, or burning anoms to get escalations, nets you around 100M worth per hour.

What ? no. just no.

just becasue you assume that someone who was ganked in HS made an error, does not mean he is an idiot.

that I agree with.
Yet people can moon mine in HS, with relative security.sure they will get stolen the moon ore by thief… and it gets boring when it happens for the 10th time.
Also you can do resource wars. I really like the concept, too bad there was so many flaws (mainly the rewards suck)

They can also do abyssal in 3-man frigate fleet. you can go from F1 to F4 I think and get good loots.

Of course then you have incursions, which need to be done in a fleet.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.