Moros Pilot For Sale - 11630k SP (SOLD)

UPDATE 19-Oct-2017, Downtime + 90min: This character is sold.

Hi folks.

I am a dedicated Moros pilot.

Does your alliance need dreadnought alts? Do you just love capital escalations and want to invest some of your wormhole ISK in order to make even more in the future? Do you have plans to fly a Moros today, then a Titan in the future?

If you answered yes to any of these, I might be right for you!

You could make a character just like me for about 22 skill injectors, but why spend 17 billion ISK when I’m for sale for less than that?

You can look at my skills here: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Machiavelli_Rollard

12 billion ISK and you can take me home with you today. Other offers may be considered. Please post serious offers in the thread and/or EVEmail them to my main character, @Sabriz_Adoudel .

I’ve a clean slate - I’ve never joined a player corporation, never engaged in PVP, and basically never undocked.

Here’s a kitten gif! https://media.giphy.com/media/12ELmx0C4EFKcE/giphy.gif

Required disclosures:

1. Wallet balance.

You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

This character has never had a negative ISK balance and will transfer with a non-negative ISK balance.

2. Kill rights
You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

This character has never engaged in PVP, nor had any interactions with the killright system.

3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

This character does not currently use any jump clones. You will get the implants included on the eveboard which are plugged in to the character at present.

4. Character location.
The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

This character is in a rookie system in highsec. Due to recent tutorial changes, they are undocked and at the beginning of the tutorial.

5. Kitten Not Included.
The kitten is not included in the sale.

6 bil

Hi folks, I’m still for sale.

There’s negotiations going on via EVEmail at the moment, but for the benefit of lowballers I have an eleven figure offer on the table.

If you want to outbid the anonymous buyer, get in fast!

8 BIL

Hi Gary, I have a better offer than that.

I want to listen to

GaryJ1 Hunan has expressed interest.

This character will be sold to him within 2 weeks unless he cancels.

2 weeks whats his offer? we have no chance to bid higher wtf?

can you say his bid please?

Ill do 10.5bit today

12b bid. can send in 2 days from this moment

Hi folks.

I have entered into an agreement to be sold to @Felicity_Orti for a sum that I will not disclose. (Felicity has my permission to do so).

Transaction scheduled to be initiated at time of post + about 4 hours, at a time of mutual convenience.

ISK sent, awaiting character transfer.

Confirming receipt. Navigating character sale interface now. Will confirm (from this character if able; else from Sabriz) upon successful initiation.

TRANSFER CHARACTER
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Machiavelli Rollard

Will be completed after: 10/19/2017 10:20:50 PM

Thank you for the transaction. Please enjoy your new character.

Any further discussion related to this transaction, please evemail Sabriz.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.