Moving Numbers, Pressure and Migrations

Reading and comparing MER’s can be a task, especially if one wants to follow regional trends, possible responses to changes to the game (e.g. material re-distribution), or conflicts. For the purpose of gaining some insight into the shifts that take place I made the following three overlays on the well known Verite daily sov map (dd April 21st, 2021): destruction, npc bounties and mining value.

The numbers on each map are relative to the previously reported month. The datapoint of the current MER (March '21) is shown, with an extra indicator for trend, following the number:

###> at least 10% higher than previous MER datapoint
###>> at least double vs previous MER datapoint
###>>> at least quadruple vs previous MER datapoint
###< at least 10% lower than previous MER datapoint
###<< at most half of previous MER datapoint
?<< data not in current MER (Tenerifis for this month’s MER)

My intention is to continue with these for the rest of the year and post them here. This is however “information”, not “intelligence”. How you interpret the data is entirely up to you. Hopefully we can identify some significant developments over time. At the very least you can spot where some of the action is, where there is relative safety or not, etc.

If you find this interesting or of any use, or if you don’t, or if you want to see other regional data please leave a comment.

(click each to enlarge)

Credits: CCP for the MER; Verite website for the sovmap. All typos are mine, of course.

1 Like

April '21 MER maps

(click each to enlarge, or rclick > new tab)

Credits: CCP for the MER; Verite website for the sovmap. All typos are mine, of course.

1 Like

May '21 MER maps. Data for Omist are missing in the MER.

Credits: CCP for the MER; Verite website for the sovmap. All typos are mine, of course

1 Like

June '21 MER maps. Data for Omist are again missing in the MER.

July '21 MER maps. Data for Omist still missing in the MER.

August '21 MER maps. Omist data are missing in the MER.

Credits: CCP for the MER; Verite website for the sovmap. All typos are mine, of course

Placeholder for September

Placeholder for October

Placeholder for November

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.