Moving to Sweden and leaving CCP

Always with a smile and hope for a bright future, you helped guide EVE through challenging periods. Fly safe! And come back to EVE some day. o7

1 Like

You are doing the right thing, family first…always.

2 Likes

Iceland’s lose is Sweden’s gain. Now, go out there and make some great products.

Have a wonderful life. Farewell.

2 Likes

Välkommen hem! o7

2 Likes

There needs to be more than a like button… because I dont think anyone “likes” this news. But we all understand family first.

Best of luck, and maybe you will continue to help in other ways.

o7

4 Likes

Godspeed on your journey outside of the sandbox. Please come and visit us sometime. Fly safe o7

2 Likes

Good luck.

1 Like

Fly safe, thanks for your efforts.
Does this mean we will see you in space blowing our stuff up?

1 Like

While I begrudge nobody the choice to spend more time with their family, I must admit that I’ll be sad to see Seagull go. I’ve been in and out of the game the last few years but I’ve definitely appreciated her vision and clear communication of where EVE is going and how CCP intends to take it there. I hope whoever fills her shoes carries on that trend.

I’d be surprised if she remembers but I’m one of many, I’m sure, who made a point of finding her at the last 3 Fanfests not to ask any questions or air any complaints but just to let her know that I thought she and the whole team was doing a great job. What she might remember is being pulled out by my friend to dance with us at the Saturday night party :slight_smile:

o7

3 Likes

So sad to see you go, but best wishes for success in your new position…may your adventures continue to be awesome in this life! I have enjoyed talking with you at FanFest, and have always loved your enthusiastic updates, not to mention your positive effect on EVE’s development. Thanks for everything you’ve done for the game and community!

3 Likes

a simple thank you and best wishes o7

1 Like

o7 RLCF

Thanks for putting the game back on its rails. Where is my CCP Seagull skin?

3 Likes

Thank you and best wishes o7

1 Like

great idea… perhaps something seagull-ish, with sales to benefit a favorite cause or charity?

2 Likes

Yes. I think the direction she took the game experience and the inspiration she has given us all is worth a skin. We never want to forgot the spirit of wonder. She should choose the cause imho. I would buy/collect it and rock it out of respect. Kinda kept me in the game.

Always a sad affair when an exceptional team member leaves CCP, you will be sorely missed.

I wish you and your family all the best and lot’s of good fortune.

o7

4 Likes

best wishes

3 Likes

Enjoy your family time.

It will be difficult to replace the power and enthusiasm you bring to the team.

Sorry to see you go.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go you have been a part off CCP from the first time I started to play and love the work that you have done IRL comes first

1 Like

Good farewell to your new life O7

But also wait, wasn’t she the one behind micro-transactions and the overall cheapening of the Eve experience ?

If that’s the case, very mixed feelings about her leave, but I wont be so rude as to lay them out here.

All the best,

1 Like