Moving to Sweden and leaving CCP

Family must come first…
With that said, the very best wishes for you and your family from someone who is merely a small part of a “small portion of the community”.

o/
Celly S.

2 Likes

For whom ever questioned country of employment.
Copenhagen, Denmark to Malmo, Sweden via E-20 bridge/tunnel. Shorter than England to France.
More plausable commute than Iceland for work and relatives.
May help clear up an issue earlier mentioned.

Informal assistance for Geographer Gadget

2 Likes

Iceland would be good place to raise kids. Top level school system and stable society. Also epic landscape :wink:

Good luck on your future endeavours.
o7

1 Like

Also photo of seagull taken by me :wink:

Here is book for you to read. I took this photo march this year at book store. It had to be sign of coming.

1 Like

Sad to see anyone leave. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do. Family always comes first!

1 Like

No remote work at CCP? Really? It’s 2018!

Best wishes, though.

1 Like

we%20fear%20change

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you for the years of entertainment, and your dedication to our virtual home away from home. I hope we’ll see you in New Eden in some way, shape, or form in the near future. I wish all the best to you and your family. Safe travels home.

1 Like

It’s been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you and your family all the best! EVE wouldn’t be where it is today without you.

1 Like

What does CCP Seagull mean to me? I stopped playing EVE Online under her leadership. In one way or another, all the turns CCP has made since 2013 alienated me more and more from the game, as it became something I don’t want to play.

I blame this on getting the short end of development, but anyway I want to recognize publicly that CCP Seagull has been a great Executive Producer and has steered EVE firmly into a way towards the future. She received a patient in crytical condition, stabylized by the awesome job of CCP Unifex, and put it on a healing path towards as much health as EVE can have at her age. In gaming terms, EVE is a healthy centennial and that wouldn’t have happen without that shy little redhead woman revealing a new future to the shocked audience of Fanfest 2013.

I’ve never agreed with your decissions, but thank you @CCP_Seagull for giving EVE lovers a game they still can play in 2018 and onwards.

4 Likes

I’m very interested in anything related to ‘exopolitical correctess’. Watching Andie Nordgren speaking is like having a fresh breath after 6 months of interstellar stasis.

I haven’t seen anyone like you before. You are more than a game producer, you are an icon. The icon.

I polylike you so much, ‘See-a-Gal’.

andie-nordgren_spacer-being

1 Like

CCP Punkturis announced on her twitter that her last day is tomrrow. :frowning:

https://twitter.com/CCP_Punkturis/status/990679503830740993

1 Like

Thanks for the good times, between and beyond the pixels. Still wish you’d been given proper free reign, but fly happy, good luck at Unity and maybe we’ll see you between the pixels of Dual Universe some time :sunglasses:

You’re unique, and sorely underestimated.

1 Like

It’s always very difficult to assess the importance of an executive producer of anything. However the best see their role as a facilitator to enable those beneath them to envision their ideas. One would like to think that the ideas remain and that CCP Seagull’s replacement will continue the recent ethos that chimes so well with the vast majority of the community.

I’m sure Paradox will have a spot for you in their ranks. Fly safe o7.

1 Like

another one bites the dust, do they know something we dont lol

3 Likes

…maybe that working at the same company for 9 years might grow boring/uninteresting?

Thank you for all of your hard work. Thank you for helping make such a great game. I know you will be missed.

Good luck in your new home and good luck raising your children.

Conar

2 Likes

Well. Good luck in your future endeavors.

2 Likes

No you don’t, not if they’re both bad places. :slight_smile:

Godspeed, capsuleer.

1 Like