You apparently have trouble identifying the reality of the things you’re talking about, so it’s not surprising you got this wrong as well.
So you mean, CCP is treating you like they treat every other playstyle. Gosh, how hard that must be for you.
I honestly don’t care if they are or not. I know that if I wanted to, I could certainly run 26 miners. I can’t imagine why I would want to do so, but it’s possible. It’s also fairly likely, in my mind, that someone running 20+ accounts with near-identical names is botting or broadcasting or cutting some other corners.
And again, I ask, how does this hurt you? In concrete terms, please, not “it disturbs my immersion”. He’s paying for 20 accounts, he’s mining, who cares if he’s AFK all day?
I understand you want easier targets with cheaper consequences to make your chosen gameplay easier for you. I assume the guy with 20 miners wants the same.
What makes your demand better than his?