Multiple Alpha Accouts from different users in the same house using different pc's

@Matxaca_Charante

as i see it you have a problem in any case

the reply from CCP is clear … you are not allowed to share your accounts with your wife and kid BUT they are unable to prove it BUT if you tell em you didnt share then you have the problem with 3 alpha accounts at the same time used by yourself … that not allowed either … so …

this and that … its a problem … easy way … keep your alphas and make new accounts and chars for your wife and kid … then you are safe … if you really want to you can move a char to each of them but it cots 20$ or 1000plex … or something like that …

JuuR

@ISD_Sakimura thx … i didnt know that e are not allowed to post communication between a person and CPP … good to know …

1 Like

From EULA

You may not share your Account with anyone, or allow anyone other than you personally (or your minor child, if you have registered an Account on behalf of your minor child) to access or use your Account.

Sharing with a kid is allowed (or rather registering an account on behalf of the kid).

1 Like

I didnt know about the multiple accounts in regards to alphas. So basically I’m allowed 1 alpha and one omega, but not 2 alphas. If I read that right

No, you can have any amount of accounts, but if you were to launch multiple of them at the same time - they have to be all Omega.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.