Multiple Character Training Offer

Multiple Character Training Offer

Activate All Skill Queues for $19.95

Limited to this weekend only, you can activate an additional skill queue when you buy Multiple Character Training, giving you the ability to train all three characters on an account simultaneously*.

*Alpha training restrictions apply

$19.95
Buy Now

Offer expires sep 17th

Active
Subscription

Next Billing Date

Additional Training Queue

Additional Training Queue

Terms & Conditions:

• Multiple training time is time based rather than skill training time based. If you are not training a skill, the timer will still count down.
  • If your subscription expires, any multiple training time you have remaining will be paused.
  • You always get training for one character with your subscription, if you are not training two or three characters, this time is being wasted.
  • Once you have applied multiple training time to an account, this cannot be reimbursed.
  • If an additional Training Queue expires the character with the lowest number of skill points will have its Training Queue paused.

Multi-Deal4

It unlocks “all character queues” or you still need to buy 2 to have all 3 queues active?

Wow this is top tier marketing, I don’t think it could be more ambiguous in regards to what you actually get if you tried.

Limited to this weekend only, you can activate an additional skill queue when you buy Multiple Character Training, giving you the ability to train all three characters on an account simultaneously*.

How hard is it to say this:

For this weekend only, when you buy a MCT with $$$ we give you an extra training slot for free on the same account. This allows you to train 3 characters per account for for 30 days for the price one MCT + Normal Subscription Cost.

2 Likes

So, is the £15.99/ $19.99 payment a one-off?

Or do you need to pay extra every month on your omega account to keep training the additional character?

I read that this offer is to buy the 2nd one and get the 3rd one included.

idk, how hard is it, you think?

I’m not sure what you mean by the term one-off…

• If your subscription expires, any multiple training time you have remaining will be paused.

The Omega account requires to be active to keep training the additional character.
If your subscription expires, any multiple training time you have remaining will be paused (until it is reactivated, to be resumed).

I mean if I choose to opt in for the additional training privileges, will my regular Omega payments go up from £9.99 to £15.99 every month?

Or is the £15.99 a single payment to gain the ability to train two characters and then I just pay my regular £9.99 each month thereafter?

I don’t think so. The MCT, Multiple Character Training most likely is for a 30 days period each. So, once your 30 days of multiple character training expires, you can’t train more than 1.
Furthermore, if your account becomes inactive, the MCT does not expire instantly because the Omega account expired.
However, it seems that Alpha clone accounts cannot use the MCT.
This means that the time left on the 30 days of the MCT would be carried over to when and if the account becomes an Omega account itself.
I don’t think that Omega clone status account discriminates whether the Omega status is paid with money or with PLEX.

If the second slot is already training will adding a third with this offer add a month onto the training time remaining on the second or it will only reset it to the full month?

1 Like

It may, but I don’t know.
It’s best to verify with CCP while not overloading them with support requests.

The sad part is that , since it is a weekend only offer, it would be hard for them to reply in time.

I don’t think I will use that myself at this time, for this weekend, however, I think it is good to keep track of the offer.
I may also try.

you pay the 20 for 1 more character to sub and they let you train the 3rd aswell for the next 30 days

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.