Multiple Pilot Training Options / Future options

I was looking into the MPT options to train my alt on my current Omega account, So for example I was looking to have Alt setup for industry or PVE for the quiet times. and my main focus on PVP skills, Was happy to pay to do this but the only way is through plex, Seems strange to ask, but do we think would there ever be a future option to duel train with an increased subscription or even as a package deal so it would auto renew? Or is every offer just aimed at single character use and plex as the main MPT option to train the 2 characters at same time? Just thought to myself really, It would be nice to have the option of paying for 2 characters on same account so the option of auto renew would be there so the skills wouldn’t pause until I add plex, or even have the option like your station bills, where by it takes from your wallet,

Every three months an offer comes up that gives three months omega plus three months MPT for $50. Not sure about adding a second MPT to it, though.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi Mr Epeen

Thanks so much for that i’ll keep an eye out for that so,not a bad price either, yeah its just to keep 2 characters going at same time, but thats a handier way all the same than using the plex way, I thought there was a way to do it different and have it auto renew, now I know more so thanks :partying_face: , i’m also just guessing here but when you do MPT and you have 3 characters on account, do you have to select the character you want MPT on, or does it work like Omega where you can pause and change who uses the skills within the 30days, but at anytime only two can skill at once? Thanks again

That is how it works. You can shuffle the training between the three as much as you like.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.