[MULTO] A message to the Ammatar Mandate and House Ardishapur

Update: [LUMEN] A Plea for Leniency for the Family of Armast Darkar

The Ghosts of Kahah officially acknowledge the above statement from Khimi Harar. As agreed, Ghosts of Kahah personnel are evacuating our fortified positions in Jarizza. Per the undisclosed agreement, a baseliner skeleton crew will remain for refueling, logistics, and administrative purposes but the bulk of security personnel will be evacuated to the Minmatar Republic system of Odatrik. As agreed, a capsuleer presence beyond routine refueling missions will only be restored in response to direct threats of remaining Ghosts of Kahah facilities in the Ammatar Mandate.

The standing orders for the Ghosts of Kahah are to continue facilitating the renewed—and peaceful—economic growth of Halturzhan (Jarizza VI) and Tanoo II through the Customs Offices that remain under MULTO control above those planets and the Astrahus-class citadel anchored above Halturzhan. We reaffirm all of the points made in the original post to Lord Arim Ardishapur and the Ammatar Consulate Government.

5 Likes

Is that so?

1 Like

Mr. Darkar,

I’m glad that you and I were able to come to a peaceful resolution in the end.

Thank you for being as reasonable as you were (in this instance) and fulfilling your end of the deal.

10 Likes

Mr Darker, LUMEN,

It is always a bright light of hope when two groups can reach a reasonable agreement between one another avoiding needless bloodshed and violence. The space of New Eden is packed full of violence, horrible acts of barbarism, and cruelty. Here in despite of it all both of you two have been able to reach a common ground.

I pray for peace in the Mandate and its continual growth. May god’s blessings be on both parties for avoiding bloodshed and the avoidance of innocent lives lost.

Very Respectfully,

Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz

5 Likes

Update: With the recent announcement of Lord Arim Ardishapur’s “tour” of the Ammatar Mandate, I am pleased to extend yet another olive branch in recognition of this latest development in negotiations and the obvious attention Lord Arim is turning towards the Mandate. As of a few hours ago, the Customs Office above Tanoo II was transferred into the custody of Khimi Harar’s Sha’ha’dem Explorers. Let this be a demonstration to Lord Arim and Consulate Governor Salaf that I am committed to a peaceful diplomatic resolution.

Update: With Lord Arim Ardishapur’s visit to the Ammatar Mandate continuing unabated, the Ghosts of Kahah reaffirm the diplomatic intent of the Customs Office and Astrahus that remain under our control over Halturzhan, in the Jarizza system. We look forward to the coming dialogue.

Update (7.6.YC121): The Ghosts of Kahah welcome Lord Arim Ardishapur to Tanoo ( * Royal Heir Arim Ardishapur Holding Audience for Local Dignitaries at Governor’s Palace in Tanoo). Although I will not be able to greet Lord Arim personally, a representative of The Ghosts of Kahah will be spearheading our delegation to the Governor’s Palace in Tanoo. They have instructions to convey all points as were promulgated in earlier posts in this thread and are empowered to negotiate on behalf of The Ghosts of Kahah. We look forward to healthy dialogue and continue to reserve all extraterritorial rights afforded to our organization through the Yulai Convention.

9 Likes

Very clever making an announcement which was supported and liked by Faithful capsuleers and then editing it weeks later so that it looks like we support all of your organizations misguided views.

3 Likes

We remain committed to a peaceful dialogue, so in that sense the message of the post has not changed. I do admit that I was unsure as to IGS etiquette of creating “update posts” in close proximity to one another instead of simply updating one for thread economy. I will take your complaint into consideration for future public announcements.

Any degree of support for any of the views espoused by that treacherous pus-filled buboe is prima facie heresy and the promotion of blasphemous propaganda pumped out by an apostate traitor.

You’d best disavow this kind of corrupted thinking before it’s too late. The day of reckoning for heretic capsuleers is approaching.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Sa-Baron of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

3 Likes

You mean yourself?

1 Like

LUMEN’s unequivocal position on Armast Darkar is clear:

11 Likes

“Unequivocal”

If appearing in a rogue’s gallery of gum-flappers, fops, outer region lunatics and heresy-spouting buffoons, topped off with the usual terror harlot to underline matters, while fawning over the words of an attainted heretic, is your idea of “unequivocal” then I fear you may soon fall under the shadow of the Theology Council’s assizes.

Repent and cease the capsuleer arrogance touching on blasphemy and heresy.

Repent.

Or suffer the inevitable consequences.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Sa-Baron of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

I think the Council has much more important matters at hand than casting doubtful eyes upon a figure of such distinguished service and demeanour as Lady Aspenstar.

As the most junior member of that august body, I do not expect you yet to have attained the dignified bearing and careful diligence that the position entails, but I am sure that, under proper tutelage, you will reach great heights in your new role.

Best of luck,
Graelyn
Cardinal Emeritus

8 Likes

You have the honor to be a raging blooder douchebag who is blatantly being advanced as a political tool and lapdog for your blooder king, and if given the opportunity, I will not only subject you to an eternity of agony for your crimes, but him, as well. You are filth. You are a lesser form of filth than even Omir the Idiotic—at least he is openly what he is. You ladle the cowardice of deceit on top of your feckless thuggery.

4 Likes

I fully agree. There can be only one response to those who betray Holy Amarria: death. Traitors are not to be negotiated with, accommodated, or given succor.

There shall be no mercy or respite for traitors. All who turn their backs to the Sacred Throne will be cast down.

Lady dar Sarum, Holder of Salis City, Youl IV

4 Likes

Aga-Count Chakaid,

May gods guidance and blessings continue to follow you as you are reading this. I stand by the good works of Lady Aspenstar as well. Her efforts to resolve the conflict in a peaceful manner with others allowed countless billions of isk to be channeled via economic aid into the Mandate.

The truth of the matter my good Sa-Baron is that Loyalist forces are fighting multiple battles across many fronts in this galaxy. The Wardens of Providence have been fighting for 17 months with losses into the trillions. Yet, despite this we stood the line in Thebeka and Sarum Prime holding fast against the Minmatar threat with other loyalists. The good lady being one of those loyalists.

As a fellow Paladin you alone also know the threats that face our beloved Empire are legion. From the front lines of the Crusades in which pilots fight and die for systems that change hands like cards. The invasion of the Providence Marches by a Pirate Coalition. Then there is the hidden acts of terrorism that bring forth death and destruction against the good people of our Empire. Finally there are the heretics and traitors from with-in that continue to sap the strength of our Empire.

These problems continue to hound us. The Minmatar threat continues to chip away at our walls hoping to expose some crack or some weakness. The fleets saved from taking action is a fleet I can send against the Pirate scum that dare hold our systems. Every ship saved from that conflict is one more I can send to harry the money making opportunities of our enemies and destroy their infrastructure.

My lord Aga-Count we have always stood by the Empire. The Mandate and Kingdom is one and the same as far as being a part of our Empire. Just as the Providence Marches is another part of the Amarr Empire. Any threat against the Kingdom is a threat against all of us. Any threat against the Mandate is a threat against all of us. We will forever stand with any loyalist group and holder.

If you believe us or any warden sinful you have but to ask and I will self destruct myself in my own Dreadnaught. There is nothing I would not give for the safety and security of our Empire. There is no price too steep nor sacrifice too high to ensure our Empire survives.

The only lives I have ever taken since becoming a pilot has been in the service of our Empire. I am not from the Empire. I live in the borderland regions removed of the dark shadows of imperial politics. I only know simple things. That is the love of god, love of Empress, love of Empire, and the love of fellow brothers and sisters militant in faith. The ones you may doubt are good warriors of our cause. Let us focus on the true threats to this Empire.

As always I stand in service for any holder or any loyalists that needs our aid. That is what it means to be a Paladin Warden. To serve.

Amarr Victor, Ave Providence,

Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz

4 Likes

I would like to take this moment to extend my gratitude to all of the pilots who took up arms to protect the administrative center of the Ammatar Mandate as outlined by the recent Scope coverage: Royal Heir Arim Ardishapur Secure as Triglavian Incursion into Ammatar Mandate Beaten Back. Though I now live in exile, Tanoo will always be my first home.

I would have joined in the defense of Tanoo save for the terms of my diplomatic agreement with Khimi Harar. Nonetheless, the Scope news indirectly confirmed the safety of The Ghosts of Kahah delegation to the Governor’s Palace on Tanoo II and I look forward to Lord Arim Ardishapur’s “major announcement.” I pray that our ongoing dialogue is fruitful.

2 Likes

Update: [LUMEN] A Plea for Leniency for the Family of Armast Darkar

I, Armast Darkar, hereby acknowledge and confirm that I have voluntarily surrendered myself into the custody of Khimi Harar for the reasons provided. I assure any who may be concerned as to my well-being that I am being treated fairly by Sha’ha’dem Explorers security forces. Although my access to communications has been limited, I have been granted supervised freedom to walk about the Fortizar, which I have enjoyed.

I especially appreciate the courage that the Sha’ha’dem, Khimi Harar, and other Amarrian loyalist forces displayed when fighting back the Blood Raider dreadnought fleet that invaded Tanoo.

I look forward to the coming dialogue with Lord Ardishapur and Consulate Governor Salaf.

4 Likes

The one correction I have here is that all baseline personnel staffing the Fortizar are employed at the alliance level, not the corporation level. The corporate flag flying is simply a byproduct of the location of the Fortizar. It’s just sort of how we organize things and divide work.

4 Likes

I have to admit, that I was wrong having quite a terrible opinion on your person, and for this I would like to bring apologies.

I see you behaved like a man of Honor and Courage, submitting yourself to judgement for your crimes.

If I said something wrong to you, please excuse me. I wish you fair judgement.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.