My experience as 2 month old char of eve online so far

in LS we don’t chase them, we let them go … like DSTS etc
but it break my heart

can we have tea and biscuits?

1 Like

Well im experimenting atm using a 1900 scan res atron going to try today to catch one. It will probibly kill me then I can reduce scan res modules and increase tank each time till I find the sweat spot unless its not even possible but worth a try.

some times i enter the mission sites and they are 150 km away from the beacon , and the rats point me , and i get a bit uncomfortable whit the situation

1 Like

Not to repeat myself, but I think you have the wrong idea about ‘chasing’ tactical destroyers. They are meant to chase you, not the other way around. What you do is don’t waste your time chasing the fly, but focus on something else, and eventually the fly will come to you. I learned that when I studied my katas in Okinawa.

2 Likes

I need to initially chase the fly thou to learn his routes.

I like the 14km range myself :smiley: ab defensive web long point kiting although my merlin is a bit slow for that might try atron instead.

im a brawler , not 0km because laser track is bad but i don’t totally enter scram kiter range

@Aiko_Danuja what about the tea and biscuits :angry:
i will stop selling your products until you invite me for english afternoon tea
and no more princess aiko "peach " danuja for you, ms aiko if you get lucky :rage:

edit:
i can kill a confessor or a hecate in a coercer , dit it more than once
2 hectares in a cruiser t1
stupid jackdaws with big shield tank and loooong range unfortunately most of the time i warp away… they are null sec fleet fits

1 Like

My thinking is if I can keep tabs on it as soon as it disapears off d scan I can start chasing it and try warp to the site same time as him, I see the gate to the plex takes just as long for every ship to get inside so it might be the only window. So my thinking is maybe warp speed is more important than sig res.

the farm is so good that if you kill one 10 comes from a bush or something

1 Like

I have no problem if there is an endless supply of them to farm the the only concern is if they are catchable.

Fak I have no idea where to even look might go on the test server give my self 10 gallente standings and grab 100 missions just to see all the spawn locations haha.

i killed a poor degenerate galente girl on jita undock yesterday
i don’t like killing novices , im to good hearted

1 Like

How am I going to get into Eve Valhalla if I don’t swing my internet space Hybrids.
I’m a novice too so I don’t mind shooting other novice’s.

infidel weapons are dirty
lazor is luv
but they say i have to open my mind on militia chat
i say ok
and think
kids nowadays are so gei

I’ll try lasers one day but I don’t have much sp so I’ll get more bang for my buck sticking to 1 weapon type for now.

1 Like

its 50% more exiting wen your ship say
your capacitor is empty all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

O no plz no, I hear that 24/7 when fighting tristans its already a nightmare.

So I found 2 of them and 2 of them just 1 shot me off the field LOL… wtf didnt even see my hp go down just saw the loss mail pop up.

I think my sig was just way to high with mwd :confused: probably need an interceptor to stand a chance.

These Jackdaws are monsters.
Edit :smiley: you guys where right :smiley: alil math and I got it, caught on the acc gate

lived with bearly any shield left lol, even got a nice comment in local:
[10:11:02] Dickinson planet >ResonanceOfWar caonimabi

5 Likes

I can’t imagine going out in 760m ISK worth of ship that has less shield than a noob Venture. 130m ISK of that on a ‘small shield booster’…only to get zapped with just 3000 damage. And the irony is, all of his cargo would have fit nicely in my 60m ISK Gnosis which would have survived 4 Thrashers in 0.8 space.

1 Like

maybe there is a motive :thinking:

edit:

noice

Back to the topic of making idk as a newbie, it’s all about risk vs reward. The most lucrative things you can do is exploring relic/data sites in null or gas mining in wormholes. Or join a WH corp that accepts alpha characters and they will teach you how to eat in WH space.