Myrmidon running level three missions

I’m new to eve forums & have been playing eve for a around 2-3 months and was about to start running level 3 missions https://o.smium.org/loadout/146002 this is the fit I am aiming but was looking for improvements from you guys especially the weapons

The thing with the Myrmidon is it doesn’t really matter what you put in the highs. If you’re using it well your damage is coming from drones anyhow. A quick look says something like this fits well enough:

[Myrmidon, L3 armor]

Medium Armor Repairer II
Armor Thermal Hardener II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Large Cap Battery II
Drone Navigation Computer II
Drone Navigation Computer II
Cap Recharger II

Heavy Electron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Hammerhead II x5

Ions might fit as well; I didn’t bother to check. The MWD will allow you to use the ship to apply damage to larger enemies while your drones to the bulk of your work for you.

If you’re looking for range, the same setup seems to work with D150s, though you have to downgrade ammo rather a lot. You could slap a couple of 650 arties on there as well; again, it just doesn’t matter all that much.

If it turns out you like gunning more, forget the Myrm and get yourself into a Brutix. It’s actually kind of fun to fly.

1 Like

Absolutely right about the Brutix, it’s a beast.

Since the Myrmidon doesn’t have a turret bonus, you can fit whatever gun you like best on there.
Just be careful with lazors because they eat capacitor like there is no tomorrow, I recommend all other guns other than lazors to be sure.

The Myrmidon is a fine ship and you should have little trouble with level 3’s.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.