Navy Geddon Rework?

Try and put a full rack of beams on it. Especially tachyons.

Atm only the nightmare and baddon can realistically use beams.

Try to do anything resembling tank and utilizing your damage bonuses, and its hard to fit. Active tank or buffer fit, its tight to get it to fit. Needs more fitting like you and others have mentioned.

Even if you do get it to fit, why spend 500m on it when an abaddon could do the same job just as well for a fraction of the cost. Im sure it could find some uses, but theres no point spending the isk when other options are available that do 85% of what the ANI does, for cheaper.

That is very true for all navy battleships.

Okay that is true but I thought with the low targeting range, pulses are the better option.

1 Like

Raven NI, Scorp NI, Napoc, tempest FI and to some extent, typhoon fleet are all worth the isk. Tempest FI will most likely be replacing the armor mach doctrine, as theyve been used in the past by PL when machs were more expensive.

Scorp navy is good with RHML/torps and sports a good tank. Better than a t1 raven. The navy raven is a monster with torpedos and is probably the best in the game, outside of maybe the golem.

Typhoon FI is a poor man’s bharg, decent with RHML.

Could they use some tweaks? Sure. But on their own, those specifically are worth the isk.

Note: i dont fly Gal BS so i cant comment on the navy gallente ships. The navy mega looks decent, navy domi is alil iffy.

1 Like

Well both the navy Megathron and Dominix are fine so far but I disagree with the navy Scorpion and torpedoes. The tank is decent though.

And I hate rapid bajeebus launchers.

Navy megathron is great. Literally just a mega with more tank, extra utility high etc.

1 Like

And more drones.

It’s a dps beast. Like a mock vindi without a web bonus.

I’ll be honest, i sort of overlooked the lock range. It’s still ok for using beams with standard and shorter.

Luckily all battleships are getting a lock range bonus. \o/

But yeah, a navy geddon with a full rack of tachyons and the potential for lengthy/stable capacitor would be a solid armour alternative to the nightmare.

700dps + 300 drone dps. Hmmm maybe too good.

2 Likes

Unfortunately for tachyons, the 108km range the navy geddon gets is too short and she would need a lot more powergrid and cpu.

The Abaddon gets 120km and 8 mega beams.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.