Nerf Ganking Megathread

Are you guys talking about fries?

2 Likes

I will never understand why CCP ever gave the most toxic group of players an ear ever. Imagine telling others that if they want to make someone kys to find their character and then doxing them in front of cameras. Naturally, as many have experienced in eve, it could have the potential of being like flies on ■■■■. All over narrative weaving? What a joke. Then they narrative weave, like what goes on a lot on these forums, with the intent to influence CCP for their own personal amusement instead of actually providing ideas that would help the company prosper. Naturally their narratives include CCP’s prosperity and the company knows who they are and I just hope they stop giving them an ear forever. I guess it ultimately comes down to the fact that these “players” are ultimately weak in real life and wielding some semblance of control over others through others is the only way they will ever get to feel powerful.

Eve is doing just fine, the combined number of psychopaths and fluffy bears being consistent, a never ending struggle between the Fluffy Bear , the Forum Whinebaby along with CCP’s nerf bat, and the Robin Hoods of EVE (the good guys common referred to as the psychopathic gunkers) . And then there is the evil sheriff of Nottingham @Githany_Red

5 Likes

I love how carebears always talk about CCP’s prosperity and profitability when advocating for game changes, as if the company’s bottom line and quarterly earning reports are somehow the players’ prerogative and concern.

3 Likes

Couldn’t care less if Star Citizen is a scam, love blowing stuff with my Tali and eclipse. You should try it. 1 shotting little ships with my Ares Ion was alot of fun till the whinebabies got it nerfed.

2 Likes

Uh. They are the ones who made it that way :smiley:

LOL wut. How do you farm them with a bug?

LOL. Etch isn’t even a ganker and civil. I was one of the ones making fun of you in WWIG tho :smiley:

How sad for you LOL.

Not really. he’s accusing that but with no proof LOL.

Nope, you said it never would when it already has :smiley: You got caught bruv :smiley:

When someone does something you don’t like, then they’re probably cheating.

1 Like

On the one hand it sucks to get my ship blown up and the people who do it to me are horrible meanies.

But on the other I need them to go out and murder all the other carebears who buy my ships on the market so I can buy skill injectors. Oh no! Someone got ganked carrying a hauler full of the same mods I sell to jita what a shame I’'ll have to put my prices up now.

Because this is how basic eve economics works.

1 Like

I mean usually you just fly in close under guns with an AF, orbit and profit LOL.

1 Like

That’s a known exploit, sir.

And you should be ashamed of yourself for resorting to such tactics.

I will now block you for the next 30 seconds. That’ll learn you.

In systems with triglavians, sentry’s appear on belts, they shoot a clone of soldiers, and you can just fly and loot tags.

Perhaps this has already been fixed, I did not check it, but this bug was about a year ago.

LOL

First they complained about players shooting other players. Then CCP nerfed that, so they complained about NPCs shooting players. CCP nerfed that too, and now they’re complaining about NPCs shooting other NPCs.

Can’t make this ■■■■ up.

High-sec warrior’s continue to flood the topic. A chic killboard, by the way, here is a good example of what kind of people oppose putting the mechanics of suicide in order.

They did. So basically you are complaining about something that isn’t happening. Also clone solider rate is super low LOL.

Bro you suck at EVE. That ain’t our fault :smiley:

ew ew ew
BAD TOUCH

Please do not attempt to talk to me directly; I do not converse with cowards and reprobates.

If you have something to say, you may do so through one of my intermediaries: @Githany_Red or @Gix_Firebrand.

5 Likes

What are you talking about? This is one of the points that I suggested fixing, if it’s already done, then good.

Because I do not offend beginners on Venture? Ok

No cause you’re crying on the forums cause you lost your Mach APing it thru Sivala after crying for like 3 hours in why i got ganked LOL.

And of course you can quote where I cried about Makariel on the forum, unless of course you are a “talkative woman”.

Wut. I’m a dude bruv.

I was literally in the channel when you were crying for 3 hours straight about your mach LOL.

I was literally talking to you :smiley:

Memory must be not be good huh? Must be why you APed that mach thru Sivala :smiley:

But this is a lie, on your stupid channel, I said several times that I don’t care about machariel, and that the essence of the discussion was about other things.
In addition, now you were talking about the forum. So there will be proofs or you, you know who!?