Nerf Ganking Megathread

Super classy. I would rather new players have to deal with a hundred gankers then the likes of you. You are the worst example of gamer trash. Go away.

4 Likes

They literally have that with all the new new player experience stuff in the 1.0 starter zones.

There are also rules about scamming new characters in the starter areas as well.

This isn’t about new players, this is about old players wanting to hide out on the starter island.

1 Like

I suspected that jokes about rear-wheel drive would cause a wave of indignation and condemnation among the high-sec warriors. Okay, I understand this is a painful topic for you, it’s not your fault, haha.

But nevertheless, you pull it out of context, ignoring the main question, which once again shows your vile hypocrisy:

Hey guys, isn’t it just great when a homophobic ableist gives you morality lessons?

5 Likes

I have no phobias, I’m not afraid of you, and I even talk.

You are ready to hook on any ■■■■■■■■ to divert the discussion away from the topic. You are programmed to destroy and turn into ■■■■ everything you touch, hiding behind the slogan “what is not forbidden is allowed”, and morality is an alien phenomenon for you.

I’m not a ganker, and I don’t kill new players in Ventures.

So when I’m criticizing you, you can rest assured that I’m doing so because I find you to be a reprehensible piece of ■■■■ as a person, and not because I’m trying to defend my play style.

Now that’s a laugh and a half.

3 Likes

Yes, no problem, think what you want, but why flood the topic, there is a discussion of an acute problem, which is one of the reasons for the online drop in the game.

The problem isn’t that players are leaving the game because their Ventures are getting ganked, it’s that такие буржуи как ты are telling them that they should.

This is a lie, I really would like to see more people in zeros and low secs, and not fly 100500 hours through empty systems in search of an adequate enemy. But for this, people who have come to the game must get used to it, learn the mechanics, dig asteroids, do 4th missions, 4/10 complexes, without a 50/50 chance of losing their cheap ship about the Catalyst fleet, which is 5 times higher than the cost killed, read in the local chat that he is a loser. It really hits the hands of a beginner who is struggling to cope with the game, and then there’s humiliation …

It is unlikely that newcomers read the forum, and even more so this topic (which you are diligently trying to flood). They have more important problems, like finding a couple of hours for game and free time and accumulating 2-3 million ISK for a new Ventura, only to lose it later because of some, vile scumbag.

И это ложь, я убежденный пролетарий.

How many of you are brave enough to argue with me on 1b ISK that I did not delete my post about gays?

How dare you attack oustanding pillars of the community like @Destiny_Corrupted .
If the game upsets you so much , there is the door, don’t let it hit you on you way out.

Oh and , can I have your stuff?

P.S. Ganked a venture, and it was GLORIOUS

You forgot to get rid of this bit though

1 Like

@Arzimraton_Aivoras, you still haven’t answered my question. Just in case you forgot, it was…

How does a ganker distinguish a new character from a new player?

If you want gankers to stop ganking ‘newbs in Ventures’, you’ll have to solve that one first.

For me, any player who has not yet grown out of the stage of digging belts on Venture or doing agent missions on Raven from ■■■■ and sticks for 3 kopecks (due to lack of time, inability, or other features) is a beginner.

EDITED

Self-censored because pushing back against homophobic comments is racking up “offensive/abusive” flags.

2 Likes

what kind of slippery guys are you

Just stop, man.

Whatever else youve said, youve managed to actually disgust a lot of the regulars here, and thats really saying something… something bad.

When destiny and sasha are dissecting your ■■■■■■■■ and calling you out in a non-trolly manner, thats your cue to be as silent as possible for some time.

Even Drac doesnt make them actually disgusted.

So… Stop.

To be 100% fair, if theyre hiding on starter island and shipping starter hulls, arent they kind of locked to starter return on investment?

If i have a three year old character who is an alpha and never reships out of the beginner frigate… do you really care?

1 Like

I think we are all losing sight of the main issue here. Which is that I am “vile”

Punish me

Stop trying to draw attention to a problem that discourages some players from entering the game?

I will definitely do as you said, because the developers can really improve the balance of high-sec ganking a little, for example, by tweaking CONCORD and disabling the red fuse for alpha, and then your forum “authorities” will have difficulty humiliating newbies, and this disgusts them.