Nerf Ganking Megathread

Here’s the link for player suggestions

Not all new players respond by rolling over when they’ve been ganked, Arzimraton. For some of them it’s the baptism of fire which fuels the rest of their EVE career. I’m an example.

How would you explain your solution to a new player who joined the game because of its fearsome reputation?

2 Likes

I joined EVE mainly because it has PvP everywhere.

Players are much more interesting and less predictable enemies than any scripted NPCs. Add a fully player driven market*, equipment lost and lootable on death and a single universe in which all players live and I was sold.

*Except Retrievers

2 Likes

Actually…a player can set up a Venture with gaussian lasers for a mere 300K. It will mine about 161 m3 as opposed to 200 m3 for the Mining Laser II…but will still manage to mine enough ore in one trip ( about 450 K worth of ore ) to pay for itself !

Get those t1 ships in lowsec brave newbies, you’re definitely not getting dunked by a faction fitted max skilled blaster proteus in every single lowsec system in the game.
Definitely.

And you don’t have to point a mining laser at them for two whole weeks to get the equivalent ISK for a pint of beer. Introducing the new Tech III Credit Card…for when you want 700m ISK in 5 seconds rather than 5 weeks.

Yeah, but you don’t even know what I had to do for that $9.95.

1 Like

Oof that abelism. Also no, you can deny it was a perfectly normal individual too. You’re playing an open world PvP game where you consent to PvP as soon as you undock :smiley:

I have :smiley:

Nah bro, you’re just a trash human being :smiley:

Heh, the irony.

Nah. He just pwned you son. Take your L like a champ and sit down :smiley:

Oh he did when he supported and engaged in SA :smiley:

It’s not funny anymore! I did not scold gays and did not say anything bad about them, I was just joking!

If you gays are so self-sufficient and equal, then joke about non-gays in response, and that’s it.

Do not substitute concepts, this is called shi…crap yourself.

It just keeps going…

No.
You were not joking. Your post clearly shows that you are homophobic. And now that you are receiving public blowback you’re trying to backpedal with “it was only a joke” rhetoric.

The only joke here is you. You’ve demonstrated what kind of trash person you really are.

1 Like

What does this have to do with the topic?

An average of 30 newcomers to Venture are bullied every day. And that’s just Venture!

High-sec!

I wonder if he wants to save all Ventures, or just the straight Ventures? :thinking:

1 Like

Ahh. You must own stock in a propane company huh?

Uh. Wut.

I dunno bro. You were the one who said it.

Come on Gix you’re always taking stuff out of contexts to make a point that you think is relevant

1 Like

You got any examples or

Its ok. I’m sure you’re coming at me on his orders right?

Just straight ew man. I’ll never understand you or your corp just straight up sacrificing your self-worth for that dude.

I want only ships with officer and faction modules to be subjected to high-sec ganking, the rest would be very unprofitable to gank economically, and beginners could calmly develop, learn and enjoy the game, under adequate protection of Concord in high-sec.

And when they want to learn PVP, low-sec and zeros are open to them.

They already got protection.

I recommend Animal Crossing for you :smiley:

What for? There are a lot of animals in the game and in this thread

1 Like

Wowza.

Just wow.

What kind of animals are you referring to?

so this is about ethics in video gaming?