Ganker Clans

Hi

Anyone able to share a list of clans that Gank.
Sick of being the target.

Be great to highlight all the Eve losers out there on Miner missions.

You can filter zkillboard by various tags. You can even filter it by multiple tags (i.e. HS/Losses/Procurer), but I’m not sure how to do it without manually typing in the address. So, I sort it by each individual tag, make a note of address, and then manually edit the address to include all my filters.

And, if anyone knows a better way, please let me know.

You might also want to check out the “how not to be ganker bait” section of the the following thread.

What do you consider Gankers?

It seems you only ever loose a mining ship in lowsec. That is not a gank? That is you loosing ship in low security space, most likely to people roaming around around running dscan and seeing a Retriever on Dscan and then going to kill it…

Ganked in the terms of EVE is, you loosing a ship to people going criminal in high security space. Concord then arrives to kill them as well.

You might as well then lists the entire EVE population under your brand of loosers as anybody and I mean anybody that does not have you as blue standings will kill you in low/null/wh. Local lowsec groups tend to protect their part of space and if you are not blue, you are just content.

There is one or two group that still do the whole NRDS (Not Red Don’t Shoot) roleplay, but I dont know about that anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.