Nerf Ganking Megathread

Oh, wait, lemme do the forum thingy…

clears throat

“Who are you again?”

Did i do it right? :smiley:

1 Like

No. But, can I have your stuff?

1 Like

Well, I want to make it clear that I don’t want the game to change just because of what one person says, such as your example quote:

Trying to please everyone never works after all.

As a special snowflake, I agree with the principle of this. But I disagree that the thing should be changed to fit how you like it, just because you think you’re special.

I’m much more special than you because I exist and you don’t (forum trolls aren’t real) so the thing has to be remolded into something that I enjoy and everyone else has to be on board with that, or else they are poopy-heads.

2 Likes

You extrapolate again, I asked him to use another way to have a dig, and recognised his cultural diversity.

I can defend that completely and just did.

Read what I said again, are you lot so desperate to score point against me that you can’t accept someone gently chiding someone and suggesting a better way.

Look at yourselves.

Not at all, I have had experience of dealing with Russians in game and a direct insult and aggression does not work.

Yet again it shows the Ganker and Ganker aligned players falsely accusing me of something. You lot never change do you?

What upsets you is that I used an example of woke and SJW instead of homosexuals.

I smell bullsh*t

So hating on gays is an example of “cultural diversity” to you?

Russia has cultural norms do they not? Remember you are talking with someone who does not have the same cultural background as yourself when you speak to him. To explain, it is an insult that flows freely off the tongue for him, and it is rather like the UK in the 70’s in that way. Is it so difficult to understand? Seems to be.

Another case of shoot the messenger…

So my suggesting a better insult rather than the one he used makes me homophobic, go look at yourselves, sickening.

That is why you have an ultra wide definition of homophobic, it includes people who try to reason with him.

Thank you for this valuable insight on the culture of my people, Dracvlad.

3 Likes

Oh come on Drac. You are supposed to have me on ignore and now you are flagging my posts for calling you out for enabling homophobes.

Absolutely pathetic.

So for clarity. Woke is one of those words that started off representing something good. Untill it was adopted by the phobics and bigots to replace a multitude of their usual insults.

For example they can’t criticise someone publicly for being gay anymore. So they refer to it as some woke nonsense or whatever else. It becomes a hostile inference.

Whether you agree or not is irrelevant. This is how the world works.

You may think you are bridging a cultural divide and doing some public service. In reality you are just coaching a homophobe how to stay under the bar of the forum rules.

It’s absolutely abhorrent . But as I said before. Not surprising. You represent the very worst of what the eve community has to offer.

I seriously hope you will reflect on this. But I know you won’t. Because that would require entertaining the possibility of entertaining you may be wrong. And that ego of yours just won’t allow you to. This post will most likely just make you double down.

It’s sickening TBH

1 Like

High sec ganks are not profitable, hmm, what could be the reason?

By the way, the man apparently brought his golem to sell, out of desperation, in order to pay for the subscription, but had the pleasure of getting a “useful lesson”. Now he will not pay for the subscription, this is minus one player. What a helpful guys, keep up the good work.

I think this pretty much says it all.

I suggested how he could do a bad thing better.

You purposefully inserted yourself in a discussion you were not previously involved in to coach someone in the art of abuse.

Ladies and gentleman I give you @Dracvlad

Applaud

2 Likes

Again what point are you making here? How did such a new player get the golem in the first place.

From his zkill he has lost plenty of ships in low sec? So he should understand danger. Did he just assume he would be safe the minute he went to high?

Everything I have suggested above would have went some way to helping this player with zero impact on the other parts of the player base.

But we still think a player in a golem who has spent quite a lot of his career in low-sec should be able to move around in that ship with zero risk?

Loss of players is always a shame, but he did make it easy for them however.

He probably thought that it would never occur to anyone to kill his empty marauder, while highsec is full of expensive ships with dead-space modules, trucks, and abyss Gila. They are simply too lazy to search and turn on the brain, it is easier to undoc and rush to the nearest battleship, draining their fleet into the trash bin.

Someone capable of flying a Marauder class ship is not a “new player”.

1 Like

A lot of people make this mistake, the gankers have made so much ISK with the farming of freighters and stuff that they just don’t care. The question is however, how long can this type of kill continue. How long can gankers afford to throw ISK away like this for no gain apart from tears?

Because there has been a reduction in freighter ganks overall which is a good thing. The expensive Marauders are going to be more difficult if people travel fit with plates or shield expanders and of course the resist adjustment following the rebalance this week.

True, but I tend to look at anyone with a year to two years as effectively new, as there is so much that they likely have not tried, still this guy was doing PvP with expensive ships and would be a loss to the game.

Consider a simple example:

14 people spent at least 15-20 minutes to bang a simple digger, that’s 3.5 people / hour Karl! How much they should not care about themselves and the wasted time of their lives to engage in such garbage.

Yes, that’s the point.

1 Like