Nerf Ganking Megathread

Have a friend or an alt scout.

3 Likes

Not viable imo, asking a friend every 20min to scount you is going to make him mad xD and subbing a 2nd alt just for that is kinda a waste I would suggest people just don’t fly bs’s.

And for some reason people auto recommend new players bs’s…

You’ve been in the game barely 2 months…have zero kills or loses, so we have no idea if you’ve ever even undocked…and yet you want the entire game changed to suit your personal PvE needs ?

1 Like

Ships are like ammunition.

2 Likes

Try explain that to a new player thou, before they go and spend 3 weeks farming and put all their money in one big shiny ship :confused:

So we have a carebear Jesse James?

1 Like

Use a scout. For example I’m collecting stuff from asset safety in a 0.1 system. I sent a scout account there first, and sure enough there were a couple of flashy Tornados right outside the station. As my scout is still there…I can see when it is safe to take my main account there. As its 41 jumps this also saves time.

1 Like

O I’m being dumb I guess a same account scout is viable that 1 minute of log out log in is fine, ok so there is counter play.

Yes…has to be same account scout. Log in, log out, all in seconds. That’s literally all my 3rd account character exists for…expendable scout alt in a shuttle.

1 Like

I wonder if Freighter pilots can warp to the next gate log off log on the scout, scout that next gate while their ship is still in warp log off log back on the freighter.

I wonder if freighter pilots are new players?

2 Likes

Doubt it, unless they are credit card warriors.

1 Like

Please do not shoot me, I am a new player!

I wonder if freighter pilots have more than one account.

1 Like

No, you park the freighter in a station in a system before the danger spot…log in your scout who is already in that station, and send him right through the danger spot and park him in a station there. If all is clear, you log your freighter back in and go for it.

You can do that in multiple steps…just keeping the scout ahead of you all the time. Parking unexpectedly at stations along the way is also a good way of throwing off anyone who’s been following you.

Leaving your freighter in space with you logged off is not a good idea.

I wonder if freighter pilots have more than one account.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm, no need we already understand and we have already proven that there is a counter to being ganged in every way posible.

Amazing!

1 Like

Why not just write a guide on how not to get ganged you have the most knowledge about it in the game probably. You will be a legend and every time someone dies to you and complains you will be able to say you should have read my guide…

Read my blog, 9 years of the best content.

1 Like