Nerf Ganking Megathread

Yeah I’m not dragging my main that many jump for a duel.

Because I use whatever character it’s most efficient to use.

There is no amount of ROFL that can be applied to this comment that is too much LOL.

We all know why you didn’t use your “main” :smiley:

Well, be that as it may, he did make the decision to pay Altara a visit. The reason why he took that step is unclear (I’m surprised he did). If it had been a gank you’d have a point. But it wasn’t, it was an invite to a duel, nothing covert, and Altara apparently knew it was Lucas. I dunno, we’ll have to ask Lucas on the stand and have him testify :smiley:

It was indeed a surprise move. EvE style even :smiley:

The point is surely that someone cannot complain in one breath about people being subject to smack talk by gankers…and then in the next breath show up and deliver a load of smack talk himself. He objects to gankees being ‘humiliated’, yet he has zero problem doing his best to do the same in Local in front of all 24 people in the system….and trying to drag my corp into it.

That may not be griefing, but it most definitely is hypocrisy.

1 Like

Imagine an event where all of us from this thread could just duke it out in a hisec system, just once, yell, smacktalk and shoot at each other to our heart’s content, and then give a “GF” in local, and laugh while recloning, and enjoy the favorite beverage. That’s my EvE, not sure it’s his. Is it yours ?

Hell, if I were a GM I’d drop every character from this thread in that system, and live stream it, lol, “that’s how we settle disputes in EvE”.

At least it would be refreshing and liberating.

/irony

Why high?

Lucas could come look for me in low all he wants :smiley:

But he won’t :smiley:

In a noob alt that was created 4 days earlier ? And which arrived fully armed. Hardly a spur of the moment thing.

Surely it should be every ganker ( and supporter of ) in Eve vs every anti-ganker or ‘ban ganking’ person.

Yes…I’d be up for that. Make it so !

1 Like

Because of the irony factor

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: In a trashfit T1 frigate, literally made from things from fulfilled buy orders.

And we know why too bruv :smiley:

What you did wasn’t original.

It was just griefing :smiley:

Hehehe, the flagging continues…

3 Likes

Yup just another form of criticism.

1 Like

Griefing ! At least on reddit it’s possible to get downvotes, lol. w/e

So, after few days of not reading this thread I found the resolve to open this thread with 651 unread posts. Jumped to the end, checked last 5 messages and with that I now know I don’t have to read it at all as there won’t be nothing important. I guess there never will be anymore…

1 Like

A lot of flagging going on here. I wonder who, and their sock puppet accounts are doing it.

I mean, I got flagged for saying

“Cool, thanks for sharing.”

How is that considered inappropriate?

Flagging working as intended I guess. Silence the people you don’t like.

4 Likes

Getting flagged just means you’re hitting a nerve. :yawning_face:

These ppl will try anything…

2 Likes

And they think they are silencing you, but in fact they do just the opposite. It draws attention to the post. People are naturally curious, especially when it’s something trying to be hidden from them.

Which is why I haven’t blocked anyone and read all the flagged posts. Add to that, you just never know where a good idea might come from. Blue had what I thought was a good idea, but it got drowned out in all the arm waving. Took me a few days of research to find CCP already had something like that but it never got updated and dropped.

As for what we have now…

“Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.”

Edit; Nerf ganking and buff griefing least I get flagged. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes