NERF the Rorqual

There is no way a Rorqual should be able to plex 20 accounts. NERF the rorqual. It’s bringing way too many Alts to the game, and making it unfun

Alts aren’t the problem.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004733/201811102100/ - these are also alts but they can be engaged and destroyed. Rorquals on the other hand are nigh invulnerable in many circumstances. All you need to do to fix Rorquals is to limit them to 1 around 1000 km around an asteroid. If there is already a Rorqual near an asteroid, any other cannot activate the Indu Core or Panic.

What?

Most rorquals make anywhere from 80 to 100 mill an hour.

That’s about the same as hisec incursions.

Super ratting makes 200 mill an hour.

I guess if you rorqual mine 24/7 you could plex 20 accounts, but who does that? Pretty much an admission of botting if you do that.

2 Likes

…for like 5 minutes, then as vulnerable as any other capital ship.

1 Like

Incursions does not spawn after every downtime in front of your citadel so you can farm until your face melts off.

Nor do you need to make 40 60 ppl to agree to travel all over high sec to establish continuous farm.

Yes null sec bots supported by alliances are a thing.

Nor is your farming hindered by a single cloaky camper in system, unless you have a backup of 40 people in far, far more expensive ships.

Nor is your ship 10 times more expensive than an incursion ship.

Nor do you have to scan down wormholes.

Yes Null sec has its own risks and costs.

Telltale story of “can you just leave me alone Rorkual” solo farming in most dangerous part of space,inane levels of isk and some risk.

I wouldn’t consider 100 mill an hour as insane, unless you’re willing to say that incursions are insane levels of isk and near-zero risk.

Super ratting does not make 200m per hour, it makes around 330m per hour! :wink:

1 Like

I have 1 rorq pilot and 4 hulks alt accounts I mine 1-2 hours and make around 400 mill if im unhindered and mine good ore hardly enough to plex one account

1 Like

where you getting your info from “that a rorqual can plex 20 accounts”?

1 Like

How in hell can you plex 20 accounts with a Rorqual? depending on what i’m mining 60-90 ml an hour with all lev 4-5 skills.

1 Like

what i is see is… rorqual is more and more useless to earn isk. a full fitted rorqual cost around 7-10billion and bring you 90-120million / h. a carrier costs maybe 2billion and bring you the same isk / h…
now a little bit conspiracy:

“looks like… goonsswarm people working as developers. they mined now for future enough and now they nerf and start attack^^”

What a ludicrous idea. You can never have enough Titans.

These numbers are so silly to me… I mean… why is anyone super ratting when they can burner blitz in HS for same money? Supers can’t possibly be making only 200m/h

Remove local from null sectors.

Blitzing burners is fine, but you have to cycle through a lot and sometimes you cant get a good chain.

Remove local from Hisec too.

Have you tried it? You might have to do a ■■■■ mission once every 20hrs just to keep agent above -2

I have, and its more than one mission every 20 hours, not unless you want to go at it for a while. I burned a couple agents because their standings went below the threshold with me, even though my Caldari empire standing is like 8.0.