[NEW CHANNEL] "The Valley"

“All weapons and implants are allowed, we realize many who travel Thera must do so armed and are absolutely confident in the Sanctuary’s security systems preventing any violence between parties that was not agreed upon and arranged prior.

Fight club confirmed. Can’t wait to check this place out.

…Before you start sweating, no, I’m not serious…

2 Likes

A state devoutly to be envied.

7 Likes

Wow. This thread went south pretty quick. I hope the channel works out…

Your history of animal abuse and demonstrating a lack of value are well established.

The lounge is lovely, I assure you. Some foolishness from pilots on the IGS is entirely expected.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, the only reason for my reluctance is out of respect for your project!

I am a pirate after all.

2 Likes

There are plenty of pirates to be found on Sanctuary Institute of Paleocybernetics. So don’t let that prevent you visiting the place.

3 Likes

The argument about who is or who is not welcome is not important.

What is important is that the birds are extremely smart, possibly smarter than human level intelligence.

So let’s concentrate on that.

:bird:

3 Likes

Sounds like they could become excellent drone pilots. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been called a birdbrain before. Can I consider that a compliment now?

:thinking::bird:

3 Likes

Whether it was a compliment or not depends on if it was a reference to an African or European swallow. :wink:

2 Likes

What’s an Eorupiiene anyways?

2 Likes

This sounds like a place I would like to visit. To relax and rethink new ideas

2 Likes

Ah. I should have been more clear:

Therabois was the most dangerous pirate group in New Eden during their time. This lounge was originally made what it is today by such people. Pirates are far from unwelcome, hence the rules about weapon and implant use as well as the disclaimer about traveling into Thera yourself.

It remains a dangerous pirate haven to this day. The lounge’s rules are simply to keep things “classy” and to protect the flora and fauna.

They are mostly sparrows actually. We do not currently have any corvids or psittacines living in the Valley as they are much larger and require a great deal more stimulation, space, and variety, to remain healthy and happy.

2 Likes

I assure you, it’s not a joke. The Khanid Screaming Fish is a prime example, a seemingly harmless water creature that suddenly leaps out, letting out a terrifying shriek before it lays its deadly jaws on the stunned victim.

2 Likes

I used to live in Paleo when I was a Signaleer. Has something happened to Therabois? The undock wouldn’t be the same without their Svipul and Loki welcoming committee.

2 Likes

Therabois are virtually non-existant now. Volta is who camps Thera in EU TZ now, some of their members were once in Therabois but most of them have moved on now.

On the subject of Volta, whomever carved “■■■■ Volta” into the early-expansion era wingback, …we are all in agreement.

Please do not deface the furniture.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.