New Dawn... on the graveyard

Disparity? Desperation?

That explains it. I don’t believe regular players would act like this and most likely they’re somehow losing real money.
I find it hilarious that they are so mad/disappointed as to stage this protest against game mechanics. Talk about entitled cry-babies.

Obligatory raven thread.

No “old” miners no minerals/moon goo for your ships. New players won’t have fun doing mining when it’s no profitable so who then will mine/build ships?

If no one is doing it, then it will be profitable…

3 Likes

This post is upsetting.

2 Likes

These people…how do they even manage to put on their socks in the morning?

2 Likes

Hey, @Shipwreck_Jones, are @Gerard_Amatin (apologies that I dragged you into this) and I poisoning the morale of others if we dismantle almost every idea in this post as hideously bad for the game and point out how CCP Rattatata likes these ideas:

Is that what you call poisoning the morale of others by bitter vets?

REDNES

Whether you agree with that guys ideas or not, he was offering constructive feedback -which is something I encourage people to do. And no, there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone and pointing out the flaws and/or what you don’t like about it. Moreover, I’m glad to see a reasonable discussion taking place.

Honestly, I’m not even sure why you posted what you did. It’s like you’re trying to twist my message into me saying that players aren’t allowed to dislike things or disagree with one another or the devs -which is ridiculous, and most certainly not something that I said nor implied. But, welcome to arguing on the internet.

1 Like

I’m not sure they do. Not profitable enough. Too much effort. Cannot be done afk.

2 Likes

You pushed all people that disagree with the proposed changes into one category (in your poorly written post if that was not your intention) by saying that

Maybe you should not write things like that without being clear about what you actually mean with it. So far I only see you calling people who disagree with changes “poisoning the morale of others” and nowhere that you differentiate between incoherent rambling and constructive critics.

2 Likes

Okay, I have most certainly distinguished between bitter vet ranting and constructive feedback, just not in this thread. But, I don’t expect you to have read everything I’ve posted across every thread.

It would be cool, however, if you’d give me the benefit of the doubt and assumed that I was trying to make a reasonable argument, and not an absurd one. But i dunno, I might be making the same mistake, because I was just about to hit reply to you in another thread, where I felt like you were making an absurd argument. :slight_smile:
REDNES No P2W

You know what I just realized, you have, at the very least, seen my anti-P2W badge. So you should know that I will speak out against things I don’t like, and should have realized that I wasn’t trying to say that everyone who disagrees with a change is a bitter vet.

2 Likes

Are you serious? Not only have they been asking for feedback, but they even created another dev thread to specifically ask for it. But, let’s just ignore that bit so that we can stay angry.

First of all this is a conspiracy theory.

Second, it doesn’t make any sense. Yeah, let’s get rid of paying customers because they don’t make enough micro transactions. Brilliant!!!

Third, older and more experienced players are in the best position to chase new strats and opportunities because they have isk, SP, and player knowledge in abundance. I’m sure that it will drive away the sub demographic of bitter vets, who respond to change and adversity by whining and quiting, but it wouldn’t be a very effective way of driving away vets in general.

And, quite frankly, I think the conspiracy theory that CCP creates adversity to drive plex sales makes more sense than this.
No P2W

That doesn’t seem to be what CCP wants anymore. See the character limits in the new AEGIS exploration sites. As CCP Rattati said it, they want to decide what you can do because they decide how many people can enter a site just so that their “carefully crafted PVE experience” works. Interference or creative thought not welcome.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/qq8je5/new_aegis_capital_ship_security_facility_can_be/hk2gfu7/?context=3

Rattati spoke his mind about this a while ago. to him it’s fine if certain people leave who don’t agree or like the changes that he and his team throw at EVE.

You can call this conspiracy theory, but if the devs even outright say that they don’t care if certain difficult demographics are driven away, it’s not just plain conspiracy hogwash.

REDNES

Yeah… i remember, when they add skilling spree event, literally everyone asked them about total of SP over event, is it random for each person or same for all.
And not a single respone from CCP, not a word.

So every thread they creater for “feedback” is just a dump for players opinion.
Nobody cares.
Until it strart burning.

This game died in 2018 its just a walking corpse that’s being propped up by PA money once that 425m evaporates bye bye… Anyone who argues the login numbers FTP fool half of those people don’t pay. Eve Online maker CCP Games sells to Black Desert Online's Pearl Abyss for $425 million | VentureBeat

1 Like

100% agreed.

At least the title to the thread is catchy.
As for mining and mining topic

1 Like

I came in at the end of the Invasion…it was smack smack smack smack smack, Shin Kick [Hunters Boon]., smack smack smack. And now tentative curb stomp.

Sigh, I started with Exploration/Mining because I understood these two items synergize in game.

But, nope CCP seems dead set on destroying everything that players want to test out.

um…that was what PA paid for ccp,not some kind of operations budget pool ccp is working from…

Yeah, I basically agree, but I think it’s more than just CCP wanting to destroy the stuff that players want to test out. It’s more like CCP wants to destroy the players option of choosing what they want to do… In other words, CCP wants players to only do what CCP wants them to do…

4 Likes