NEw edecon ships help?

I have no doubt the theorycrafters are looking at what can be done with these ships, and how good they could be against roaming gangs.

1v1 narr not looking at that, but even so a ship that is used in a fleet blob warfair should kill a RAT solo easy.
So 20 ships to kill 1 HAC and only just do it also?
Doesn’t seem right even for a FLEET BLOB THAT YOU SAY.
Every other ship in the game does 20x better than this ship sadly.
It will not be used much at all.
Yalezorn in the test server you can get close groups rats to see how good these ships are, but sadly trig ships will be the ships of choice and these Edencom will more than likely be in the stations not being used.
Magnus_Carta I do think out the box but this ship is crap in dps. Tank thumbs up its good, but dps a T1 destroyer does more damage for the fleet fights and 1/8 the cost of it to be fair.

1 Like

About 100 years ago: “this whole flying thing, it’ll never catch on”.

About 25 years ago “internet? What a waste of time man, it’ll never catch on”.

2020: you.

There no need to be a typo warrior, If you need to put people down to make yourself feel king ■■■■ so be it, I feel sorry and sad for you.
But I’m saying what it is and if you don’t like it well you know where to go mate.

1 Like

No, you arent, you are making a prediction based on your opinion

Just because you dont see the practical use that others do

1 Like

I still don’t see it, but I got respect for you to type it in a way not to put people down for there views, not like this snow flake Magnus_Carta.

o7

1 Like

Its no different from disintegrators, but instead of focused on a single target it spread across multiple targets (up to 5 depending on skill levels).

If you look a the new skills these turret take advantage of higher ROF. They gain additional bonuses to these above the other turret types.

You mean they are like FoF of old? With added area damage?

I’ve seen that… in delonewolf’s youtube video… but it chained from a rogue drone to 3 more rogue drones and then finally to the LCO at the end. It seems to prioritize rats over structures. But maybe that was just happenstance.

I’ve heard rumors that CCP will make there be “falloff” of a sort attached to this. As in, less and less damage to each target that the lightning chains to. If THAT happens, then hopefully they will indeed boost the initial DPS to the selected target.

It obeys your safety settings, though.

But any missioner using yellow or red safeties… welp!

They’re kiiiinda like FOFs except you need to have a target locked to fire on at all times, not just for the first target per mission/system/site and then it free fires with no locking.

im glad there is more than a year i don’t get a single SP , i train capital pulse laser 4 ever and sell injectors ,
trig ships are nice and all but … i have lazors
and lazors are luv S3
so f dat

You didn’t get the point. Green is fine. Think again. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is going to pretty much break so many things.

Im prepared to bet everyone screaming buff will demand its removal within 3 months of deployment.

6 Likes

Drones are actually quite tanky towards the BS’ bounces. You’re likely looking at 4+ for a hornet I and 10+ bounces for a navy hornet, more with dps ammo, to destroy one. But that’s still ignoring that handling a defensive drone cloud might just not be feasible or realistic in a drawn out fight.

Looking at the cruiser with its acceptable application, hilarious tank and 100/120km engagement range, that one looks like a really decent ship. Even without dps.

The new Edencon Ships have different bonus to each ship,

Frig has 6% to damage and 6% to Shield resistance
Cruiser has 6% to Optimal range and 6% to Shield Resistance
Battleship has 5% to damage and 5% to rate of fire

Why not have all the same bounces to all the ships like 6% to shield Resistance and 6% to Damage to all ships to make them good for all play style.

Seem a little strange.

2 Likes

The good fits don’t appear on zkill :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s just not even remotely true. Even the best fits get popped.

2 Likes

Have you never noticed the bonuses for the initial 3 Trig ships?

Leshak - EVE University Wiki - BS - 5% damage, 5% rate of fire
Vedmak - EVE University Wiki - cruiser - 5% damage, 5% tracking
Damavik - EVE University Wiki - frig - 5% damage, 4% armor resistances

Seems pretty similar to that, although weird that the cruiser has no damage bonus this time around if what you say is true, I hadn’t looked at the stats yet myself.

Oh, you mean once the baiter is flashy yellow from shooting the missioner’s mobile depot or mobile tractor unit? Ah ha… will be interesting to see how that works. I mean, there is the FOF precedent…

1 Like

Sorry. I don’t get it.
Do you mean you have to lock something for this weapon to attack something completely unrelated? Or it does matter what have you locked?

1 Like

You could lock your own drone, a can, whatever, and shoot at that for all the device cares. The lightning will bounce to random targets after that first hit.

3 Likes