New Eden Mining [!Get paid 45mil per hour!] [open to all mining fleet] [Make ISK!]

Get paid 45mil to Mine! Free barge to use during fleet if you need one! T1 Retriever YOU GET PAID EACH HOUR STRAIT ISK

• EVERY SATURDAY 20:00 EVE TIME: Stacmon Solar System

How to join:

• Ask for fleet invite on my discord or Stacmon local.

ISK Payments

• 45 Million ISK every hour you are in fleet with any mining barge!
  • Bonus weekends (still going): 10mil bonus ISK every asteroid belt fully mined out

Other info

• Will be streaming this on my twitch so you can join in by watching and ask questions about the game, mining, or trading!

• If you would like to come on the stream and talk about your EVE things let me know please. Check out my youtube for some of the “shows” or questions I do/interview people with!

Goal of Mining Fleet (for right now)

• 1 Trillion Tritanium mined! We have mined 60mil Trit so far

This is still in experimentation phase so ISK payouts could change over time as I gather more people and mine more could go higher could go lower

More Info:

2 Likes

This is today in 2 hours

Mining Day 225 million paid out to miners and however much ore this is collected in the picture. I guess I need refining skills before refining haha. Join up next Saturday! 35mil per t1 barge and 10mil per venture per hour.

Mined a whole belt out! Join up for next Saturday!

1 Like

Raw video of stream

Coming up again this saturday come join! Ships provided!

Mining Fleet number 2 down! Paid out several hundred million!

Had a great time, I look forward to next weekend!

1 Like

Care to share how this is profitable/sustainable for you?

I make a lot of isk doing market trading so i can pay what i like. Even if it is way to much as i am doing right now! Its not about the isk its about mining all the belts out.

Are you trying to help new player or getting the extras for yourself?

Im just paying anyone who wants to show up to mine! 35mil is much more than what anyone in high sec would make mining solo for a few hours! Join me lets mine the belts out! Simple as that you show up and mine and i will pay per hour!

1 Like

cool, it looks a good income for newbros :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mining fleet number 3 coming up in just less than 24 hours! 20:00 EVE TIME COME JOIN ask for fleet invite on discord or Stamon local to join. 35mil per any barge you bring to fleet per hour! 15min for ventures.

STARTING IN A FEW HOURS. BONUS WEEKEND 10MIL PER ORE BELT MINDED OUT!

Mining Fleet number 4 Overview

45 MILLION PER HOUR! THIS SATURDAY 20:00 EVE TIME AND BONUS 10MI PER ORE BELT WE CLEAR!

Minimum of 150million isk to be made. Usually are going for 3 hours! If we have a lot of miners we will keep on going!

This Saturday join me for 45mil per hour!

Fleet happening today?

what if we have only a mining frigate?

you doing it this week and at what time?