New EULA changes?

Hi,

Before I blindly accept this, does anyone have a changelog of what’s new? Would be useful to know.

Cheers,

G.

1 Like

It will just be swapping out the old DPA stuff with the new GDPR stuff, nothing major, you blindly accepted it the first time :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The original version specifically mentioned they’d get the soul of your first born, but this version simply amends it so they get to choose between any of your children. Nothing major.

12 Likes

I didn’t read all the changes, but did they also amend the alignment of the planets?

1 Like

did the EULA thing.as of 5/25/18 my eve launch er does not work.accepts valid password but launcher does not activate…have no active game access.

1 Like

Having the same issue

1 Like

If only CCP wrote a news article about it… Perhaps something catchy, like EULA & Privacy Policy Update – Your Data & You

1 Like

Wow, you are a magician! :open_mouth:

Thanks for the (somewhat sarcastic) response.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

CCP now has the authority to take your first-born and attempt to turn them into a real capsuleer in their latest experiment.

I’m not really sure CCP knows what they are doing. They state they give data to thirdparties on their site and it does not seem to be optional without losing access to their service. Google and Facebook is getting sued for this same thing right now

Addition personal information about clients (subscribers) requires much higher levels of data protection. These changes forces IT companies to spend much more money on security services and tools to protect the data, that they completely don’t need. This will not benefit a subscriber’s life in any mode, like police department can’t benefit the resident’s life on Coney Island.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.