New Forum Who Dis?

Pretty excited about these new forums. We should get some of our stickys going if people like @Messoroz and the Tripwire guy wanna make threads for mappers. any other stick ideas?

Maybe stuff like wikis and Wormhole resources?

Later in July I’ll schedule and post a Town Hall for the first Summit Prep.

o7
Noobman

2 Likes

Made a new Tripwire thread in this subsection - Tripwire guy

4 Likes

We should probably stick info like rikky’s pve guide (still updated?), some blogs, statistics pages, r/PraiseBob

tons of other resources, just naming the ones I checked recently

edit: + wh.pasta

2 Likes

Stickies for the Ellatha pages:

Also as mentioned elsewhere, Anoik.is.

2 Likes

The Uni Wiki on wormholes appears to be the most up to date on Combat sites, Data and Relic sites, and the over all information people need on a daily basis for wormhole life. Might be worth putting a link to it here for new bros and corporations thinking about venturing into wormhole space.

3 Likes

Has anyone told Jack these forums are here?

2 Likes

@NoobMan So any word on if the sticky-ness of certain threads is going to happen?

1 Like

Poke me and I can give you guys a hand, just let me know which threads :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see no “poke” in these new forums beyond this… :poke:
EVE Online Forums sticky please (currently sticky on regular forums - We were Ganked)

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes

Interesting that the stickies now don’t stay. As soon as you look at the thread it auto unsticks itself even if you manually stick it yourself.

1 Like

This makes me super happy to read that Uniwiki is up to date. Think anyone from the wormhole community would be interested in helping edit the wiki? There’s a big to-do list on the main Uniwiki page if you wanna see what’s needed :pen: :slight_smile:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/To_Do_List

:heart:

2 Likes

Or Andrew Jester. Always appreciated his insights :smile:

1 Like

@NoobMan Keep us posted on when you’re doing that townhall for J-Space and on any Focus groups that might come up for wormholers. Would love to contribute and I know i’m not alone there.

1 Like

@NoobMan These will take some getting used to. Not a fan of the layout at the moment, tbh.

1 Like

No one tells me nothing…

1 Like

This new forum is HOT GARBAGE…
Really hope they make the layout have some kind of sense to it.

1 Like

I got used to it faster than I got used to the old forums. The option to post images and pool questions are a big advantage in my opinion.

1 Like