New ideas for my Eve designs

My Eve Ideas

Did you mean to include any sort of content with this?

2 Likes

Brilliant…

Your the best! :grin:

ISD2

Thank you, I also impressed Eve to do the new player stations, and Trig Invasions

Well, I am the ideal Chief Engineer Officer in my Eve corporate so it is possible but what are you guys good for if I can not get others to do the work, detail details, my work will never be appreciated, I have a million ideal for My Eve. Details are for technicians and beginning engineers.

Thank you, I also impressed Eve to do the new player stations, Mobile depot, Tractor units, and Trig Invasions.

2 Likes

Sorry I just lost a few Eve ships worth about 1.800 billion in the last few days due to detailed programming

Ohh god Nooooooooo! :sob::scream: Do not shave it or I will leave. :crying_cat_face:Da…m! she shaved again.

Since this thread isn’t going anywhere, I’ll leave this here:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting