New Packs

There is a couple of time im seeing “special” packs AKA discount AKA super deal, etc etc

This time we have 2860 plex + Barghest skin for 100$… that mean these Plex give 5 months of Omega + 360 plex + skin.

Individual omega month cost 15$ so in reality we have what ? 350 plex + SKIN for 25$ ? what a shitty deal…

1 Like

They don’t sell 500 plex for $15 though. They sell it for $20

you still buying plex for isk ? Lul

I can’t afford all these deals they keep throwing out there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Plus they have a whole new set of packs. I will gripe that I don’t think much of the instant skills packs they got with them. They seem less worth it to me and a waste since I have those skills already. Wish there was something else to sweeten that pot. Or an option to have something other than the Expert System

yea… We can’t afford to save so much loll

1 Like

Just wait. Once the whales have had their fill, CCP will give a 30% off deal like they just did with the last packs.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

The value could be in the skins. Some this time around are valklear iirc. These can be pricey on the markets. If even on the markets. One of the better minmatar skins to some people’s eyes.

I won’t lie, for wanted skins if in these package deal its be a case of take my money! really. time or plex not the end goal. I want 1 or 2 skin searches to just end the hunts really.

Inb4 should have got them when around. I was in azeroth at the time lol. Not even asking for say in rust we trust. Its a very common skin for most every other minmatar ship. Except…the 2 hulls I want it on lol.

Nothing in market or sale contracts.

Buy order/contract hasn’t panned out either. I can wait. Not like I have an option lol.

1 Like

Thinking about dropping the 500 PLEX for that one. Love the Orthrus. I think that SKIN could fetch a pretty penny if they don’t release these SKINs unless they keep them behind deals and packs like we see now

1 Like

I had a look at that skin but I don’t think it looks good at all, seems basic and kinda low quality to me. The Ghost’s Hex skin looks amazing though, a nice colour and it has a cool effect. I just spent 250 plex on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that I actually needed it but I bought 2 packs for this account, mainly because they contained skill points… I’ve always said I will keep this character subbed so he can continue training Omega skills, even if I rarely log into the game.

Training Boost Bundle ($39.99)
1,500,000 Skill Points

Soldier Of Fortune Pack ($54.99)
60 Days Omega
500 PLEX
250,000 Skill Points
4x Battlecruiser Ship Skins
4x Apparel Items (2x Top & 2x Bottom - Men & Women)
1x Core Ship Operations Expert System (Magic 14 skills raised to level 3)

I think the Soldier Of Fortune Pack is worth the price even though my character has well over 250 mill Skill Points. Basically the 1x Core Ship Operations Expert System doesn’t do anything for me. However the 60 Days Omega and 500 PLEX roughly costs about $50.00 so the last $5.00 gets me 250k skill points along with 4x Battlecruiser ship skins and 4x Apparel items which can be sold in the Market.

2 Likes

That one is at least a deal because you get more things for the same price of 1 month of omega. The other things are outright scams. Typical Jita style scams.

1 Like

One must be patient. The prices get better on their final days sales. to speed up a minmatar alt I took a few discounted bait deals.

My angle is the plex in them gets me extractors. I have been draining “useless” sp as I see it today. Not sure why the hell some skills were trained years ago…but gone now lol.

9 years of play before break and some high sp alts…its helped a new alt I made a lot. 5 injectors even after 5 mil a better deal than the 1.5 for $45 as I see it.

The ‘Soldier Of Fortune Pack’ is a pretty good deal, granted the 1x Core Ship Operations Expert System doesn’t do anything for players with Omega+ skill levels. However the 60 Days Omega and 500 PLEX roughly costs about $50.00 so the last $5.00 for that pack buys 250k skill points along with 4x Battlecruiser ship skins and 4x Apparel items which can be sold in the Market.

2 Likes

I ended up picking up that $100 limited time pack for the Barghest SKIN. I think honestly that’s a bit steep - I had to take a few days to think about it, and I used 500 of the PLEX to do the Omega Time for the Orthrus SKIN.

This exhausted my game budget for the next month and I think these ‘deals’ are a little much for yours truly. Eve’s my favorite game so no regrets but this one felt a little too expensive.

Anybody else going for it? I plan on buying the other new packs eventually. At this rate I really don’t need the auto-renewing annual subscription :laughing: I’m good now until July after next.

1 Like

I don’t use plex enough to warrant the buy. They got me on smaller side deals recently that should have me good for must have skins.

Maybe missing out on that skin 1 year down the road. I can live with it.

Now if someone can swing it…have at it really. I can’t judge. I pay a few hundred more jsut to have camera lens be 1.8 and not 2.8 for max aperture lol. Maybe even 1.4.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.