Daily SP Farming.
the goal of my idea is to create a way for new players to better gain SP (up to a point) whilst offering an alternate benefit to older players. this would be achieved through a daily or weekly mission objective. this gives a player the flexibility to either login each day or run the weekly one if they are going to be absent for a few days.
(all numbers are place holders)
- you can accept either a daily or Weekly mission (can not accept both)
- completing a daily mission will lock the Weekly option for 7 days and start a 24H completion/acceptance timer.
- Daily mission would reward 25Ksp.
- Weekly mission would would reward 250Ksp.
- Mission would also give L1 Story-line mission equivalent standings boosts.
- the Standings gains only allow a player to reach +1.0 with a faction (with no negative penalties) past +1.0 the player can still boost standings at a greatly diminished amount however they start to lose derived standings for the opposing faction
- SP rewards diminish as you move towards 5Msp, with payout converting to 1M isk at the 5Msp cut off
Alternatively the mission reward is a Booster that gives a 100% SP gain boost for 24H/Week; with diminishing bonuses at 2.5 & 5Msp
this both of these would greatly benefit newer players allowing them that much needed boost. whilst allowing older players a way to gain an additional way to claw back negative standings
i would role this in to the current mining system whilst adding more to shattered WHs and TRIG space.
the primary reason for this is that i would like to see more investment in these areas of Space offering greater rewards to the pilots who brave these spaces.
Triglavian element: (mineral Pocket)
- filaments would drop from Trig (transport) rats in T-space which when used open a 1 entry pocket of trig space that has gas and minerals to mine
- up to 3 players could enter.
- expect 1 or 2 rats to show up in there
- each pocket would spawn gas and minerals to mine that could be refined and combined with K-Space elements to create advanced implant sets
- filaments would be unstable and have a chance to collapse in to a WH that leads to sK-space (creating a new signature in the system the filament was activate in (there might be a way to consistently cause this to happen)
Sleeper Element: (battle site)
- Drifter/sleeper - new sites would spawn exclusively in shattered WH systems that contained derelict sleeper, drifter & Trig ships.
- using salvages, data & relic analyses; you would be able to obtain components that could be reverse engineered to produce the Blue prints for the advanced implants
- the sites would be guarded by either sleepers or Trigs
- you would also be able to find filaments for the Trig mineral pockets here