New player here, with something to share. A bit late to the party but still

Hello everyone,

I have been a fan of this game since forever! Been trying many times to play the game but my PC was never powerful enough with integrated graphics. I was broke!

This game has beautiful cutscenes and trailer videos. Much better than Star Citizen o.O!!! I wanted to make an MV with one of the soundtracks I made for “The Mars Society” for demo purposes and naturally I picked EVE for this =) Sorry I dunno how to embed a video here. Please teach me how.

Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4nOBdbrGNI&list=PL-YO2wDpP0epdreLyRWqdH21J1RovzVnX

5 Likes

Good stuff, Xijing!

This was pleasing and well-mixed. I enjoyed it.

Just out of interest, which DAW/VSTi did you use? The project is crisp and clear, something not all producers of ambient music manage to achieve.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. That was enjoyable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Sasha!

Thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it and I am glad you liked it! Your comment motivates me to keep improving!

I used FL Studio and only the stuff that came with it: Sytrus, Poizone etc. =) It is only recently that I started learning to add plugins because I wanted to try making medieval/adventure type stuff.

1 Like

I am glad you enjoyed it! Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice! :+1:

To embed a video in a comment simply paste in the URL:

You should put some music in this thread:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.