New player looking for a highsec corp

Hi Kazimier,

I see you wrote that you are primarily looking for a highsec corp and by all means start with something you are comfortable with.

That being said, since you also wrote that you are open to other aspects of the game I’d like to add my corp to the list here for your consideration.

We’re a small corp living in wormhole space. I don’t know what you know about wormholes but they are essentially ‘off the map’. Wormhole space is removed from nullsec sovereignty wars because the connections to other systems change all the time. It is a little like the wild west- we live in a modest homestead on a uncharted frontier. Essentially we are a small, growing corp with our own little backyard to play in.

We live in a C4 system with C1/C3 statics. If you don’t know what that means that is fine. We are primarily US timezone, we’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. Everyone has stuff going on so it is very casual, low commitment. Relaxed group here- we’re here to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously.

We engage in a variety of activities. We do a lot of pve, exploration, huffing ect and we jump on pvp whenever it is available. 100% new pilot friendly, we have a lot of experience between us and are happy to help in any way we can.

I’ll link our posting below where you can find a link to our discord. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information. Even if you are not interested in the corp you are welcome to reach out to me with any help/information you may need regarding your life in eve.

Fly safe! o7