New player looking for pve based corp

Hi,
I have been playing for 42 days now and have to be honest, I haven’t the foggiest idea what I am doing.

Omega player who has just got covert ops cloaking device, I am looking for a corp I can call home.
I need to learn a lot regards the game and any corp willing to take me on I will repay with long term loyalty.

I am enjoying Mining, Exploring (although I have never yet found anything other than unstable wormholes, not yet found loot) Manufacturing, running lvl3 security missions.

I am UK based and try to play for a few hours per day. I would be available for any corp events providing they are not in the middle of the night.

Im after the same, only 4 days in and really in need of a solid skill plan and guidance, yet to complete agents missions as have had hectic few days irl

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

@BearThatCares discord link has expired it seems

It would depend on what kind of PVE your looking into (IE Just missioning, or interested in doing some other types of rat slaying), However Barsoom Shipyards is looking for some like minded pilots who are interested in HS life. We’re mainly focused on building an industrial core however we’re always looking for people with different interests as well. Feel free to hit me up in game if you’d like to know more.

Not affiliated with them but - have a look at EVE University, they have given a start to many new players.

Sorry bud, https://discord.gg/YzvuhSE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.