New player question about Isk

Note to self: IamAlone is just trolling NCQ&A

Ok, then…

1 Like

Ok, an hour of running L1 missions netted a new skilled alt about 1.3 mill

and hour of miniing topped 3 mill if mining in system, more if I was willing to travel and find nicer rocks

an hour of exploration? well that all comes down to luck but in the timed hour I made about 15 mill, a mix of hisec and a wormhole dive or two.

Things not yet tried/timed is trade, industry (I know it will not go well) I also have not tried faction warfare, if anyone has the numbers for a one hour spent doing that with a very low skil alpha? let me know.

as with all things in this game, as your personal skills and your in game sp climb the opportunity to make more isk happrns but if you are looking to get rich fast?

why?

m

For that we can summon the forum god himself

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode

Running missions it’s very booring, u have that convenient button called warp in you corner screen, you go pew pew the rats and dock and thats it.

Tryed mineing 1st week of starting the game, never doing it again.

i like very much exploration, its very interesting

Never going to happen

It’s not about getting rich, every one assumes that, but it was a simple question and noone can answer it apparently, except Felix Isimazu who made a vrey good point.

For me this topic is closed i got my answer.
Good Luck to you all.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.