New Ship Skins For miners

How about some new skins for miner ships seems the miners in this game get completly passed over in this game we havent had a new ship given to us in years or skins or even new modules or implants or even ship mods. time to give us miners a go at something new seems we mine all the resources this game needs to build stuff!!!

3 Likes

While I mostly believe that if you can see your skin, you are playing the game wrong, that really doesn’t apply to mining.

Short of cloak camping, it’s one of the most boring things to do in the game. Might as well have a nice selection of skins to admire while you suck asteroid fields dry for hours on end.

2 Likes

It would be very expensive for CCP/PA to license the right to use the Hello Kitty and My Little Pony brands…would you be ok with them using their own knock-off branding for mining skins? Perhaps Hallo Katze and My Larping Pone?

j/k - more skins for miners sounds fine afaic

I hope they nerf the Rorqual into the ground, though

Our Cute Kitty™? :dealwithitparrot:

Last time I checked there was no “miner class” and every player could fly all the ships including all the new ones everyone got if they trained for them.

1 Like

Not only are they continuously making events that involve mining …

… you also sound like a child.

Iirc there were high heels once.
I clearly remember stilettos.

Ask Solecist, she probably knows.

Miners have been buffed to the extreme over the years.

Skins are buffs now?

“seems the miners in this game get completly passed over in this game we havent had a new ship given to us in years or skins or even new modules or implants or even ship mods”

Barges and Exhumers have more ship skins than probably any other ship type, they are all look very similar in appearance and boring but they do exist.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.