New Singularity Version

Its not designed as a place to “learn” its designed as a place for you to find and report bugs

To quote Steve Martin:

WELL EXCUUUUUUSE MEEEE

2 Likes

I agree. Sisi needs to be shut down to the general public outside mass tests and targeted testing periods good idea op

That’s right, can’t have those new people exploiting things to their advantage.

Why that’s, that’s unfair!

I feel you know I mean bugs utterly unrelated to hidden content.

You can ask @Zhalyd_Lyehin if you need a list.

Or bugs like broken loot tables in events.

But I have to disappoint you. I used to go on masstests and check sisi for new content and issues with it many years ago. Nowadays I refuse to do that because I get to pay to play an alpha on TQ anyway.

1 Like

No, I mean bugs that make it to the live server that SHOULD have been easily noticed on the test server by devs who are supposed to be looking for them.

But yeah borked loot tables, formatting, windows failing, text in the wrong place, sound fails, etc etc etc. I only mentioned yourself because you are far better at noticing them in thelive game than I am ^^

1 Like

Not according to CCP.
2020-05-04 14:22

By CCP Habakuk

Public test server: Singularity The public test server, Singularity (or Sisi), is open to all players. Its purpose is to try out new features

Yes, new features, not to learn how to run missions or how to run content, they mean actual things like upcoming expansion changes to help them test their functionality, not to go mess around in FD-MLJ shooting each other with 100isk faction battleships all day or for people to go run missions in safety

There aren’t many people using the test server for its actual intended purpose, so yeah when Habakuk says “new features” he means new to the game, not just new to you

And there aren’t supposed to be bots in game either. It does not bother me that a new player gets a leg up in sisi. At least he’s using the tools that are available to learn. If it’s the morality of it that bothers you, this is EVE. The door out is easy to find.

Just returned from SISI figuring out how to remote repair and share capacitors.

Upon my return I felt…felt a tremble…a tremble in the force . As if the very foundations of EVE were crumbling, crumbling beneath our very…crumbling…

A few threads over they’re fighting over stabs, nullification, bubbles on the both sides of a gates, blockade-runners, cloak this, cloak that, warp out, warp in, sandbox, endgame, AFK, rage quitting, null sucks, high sec sucks, the game is ruined, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera…

All these players that daily hate on or fixate over CCP, fight over every last pixel and the screen they rode in on, and I dare show up on SISI?

I’m seven months into this game trying to remote repair, why are you worried about me? Look what have you’ve become and what have you’ve done to this game (and yourselves) ?? Why are you messing with me?

Like I said on another post, if I answer that question, the moderator will shut it down.

hi can somebody help me here i cant login on singularity server even tho i played for more 2 months now i keep getting incorrect username/password thingy

The last time accounts were added to Singularity (a process called mirroring) was in February. Newer accounts are not able to access Singularity. When the account database is mirrored again, you will be able to connect. It will probably happen in the next 4-6 weeks - maybe sooner, maybe later.

1 Like

CCP let people use the test server to scope for profitable Structures to bash when they introduced the Abandoned State.

Thats either intentional or ridiculously careless.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.