New to EVE Online

Hey guys,

I’m a new player to eve. I have made it through 3/5 agents. I am excited to get more in-depth into the game. I really want to get into the industry. I specifically want to build ships and the tools for war.

12 Likes

Welcome to EVE. We are here to help. Well, most of us are anyway…

3 Likes

https://forums.eveonline.com/c/new-citizens/12

7 Likes

Welcome to the most wretched hive of scum and villainy outside of Mos Eisley.

You may find these golden rules useful.

5 Likes

Build ammo, not ships.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to New Eden.

So you’ve completed 3 of the 5 Career Agents? That’s great and you should definitely complete the other 2 Career Agents asap. Completing those Agents should give you a good jumpstart on starting your career here in Eve.

May you have much success and good luck.

o7

3 Likes

Hi and welcome,

Don’t hesitate to ask here or in the help channels in game for infos, tips and directions.

Good luck and fly safe.

2 Likes

If you check my profile and look up my threads you can find my monthly free blueprint giveaway that could help you in your manufacturing endeavor (not linking the thread to avoid self promotion spam) and can find my quick guide as well in the same thread which can also be useful. I also recommend completing the Sisters of EVE epic arc that also can net you a good chunk of ISK and stuff plus standings and the sooner you complete it the sooner you can repeat it (three months afterwards).

2 Likes

Here is a bit of advice, trust no one. If you have the slightest bit of mistrust/ paranoia pump it up like 90% while playing EVE, it will serv you well…

6 Likes

Does that mean we shouldn’t trust this bit of advice ? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ll link it because it’s definitely a good resource for New Players.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the help and advice. I m very excited.

2 Likes

The defacto documentation for EVE, open to the Manufacturing page!

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Manufacturing

2 Likes

Welcome to EVE, sir.

1 Like

Get ready to embrace a game that rewards ganking, griefers and pay to win micro transactions. Oh, everything’s half price if you’re Russian for some reason.

The game doesn’t reward ganking, people doing silly things do that; however it does allow ganking.

Griefing is against the rules, although the game does allow activities that may be considered griefing in other games.

While there are micro-transactions within the game, they are more pay to advance; people who think that they’re pay to win are often disabused of this notion when despite their purchases they end up losing.

Welcome to your space life, newbro. :heart:
Remember it’s a sandbox, and people play the game differently.
Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose!

2 Likes

Not quite half, but in fact MUCH less. WHY? (used russian webproxy to get prices )
AAA

I am German-Russian, do I also get such a discount? CCPLEASE…

Indeed, i could be fooling you. Or giving you genuine advice, you’ll never know. :cold_sweat: :smiling_imp:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.