New to the game what do I do

@Kent_Aivo

hi Welcome to EVE
i read some “answers” to your question and i was quite surprised to see some of them …
anyways … good call to do career agents and then you can die the “Sisters of EVE Epic Arc” as mentioned befor https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/The_Blood-Stained_Stars
as you can see it will take some time but you learn a lot
second thing you see in the link … there are such missions for some other factions too: Epic Mission Arcs – Sisters of EVE | Amarr | Caldari | Gallente | Minmatar | Angels | Guristas
i did all of them once in the beginning … you get ISK, standings and some usefull stuff

if you dont want to go into missions and want to go into PVP or Indy i would recommend to join player corp …

if you want to do exploration i would recommend that you dont use a expensive ship in the beginning (Astero, Stratios) and go to a wormhole (someone wrote befor to do that) many of this wormholes are inhabited and this guys dont talk … they kill you in no time … you never know … could be 1000 chars in a wormhole (WH) or non … there is no local so you need to do many things on the same time … DScan, scanning for sites, keep an eye on your overview … that is a bit tricky … but on the other site its VERY GOOD ISK!! if you survive

yes eve is a sandbox and so everyone trys to do anything to make isk …
1st. thing i want to tell you is that there is not one who double your isk … dont give isk to someone to get more back … never happening …

2nd: read this 8 Golden Rules for EVE Online

hope this is a bit help for your start
if you need more feel free to write here or open a new thread or contact me ingame

o/ JuuR

1 Like