New Trig event incoming

So you know the Trig propaganda video that keeps playing?
And how it features a Vedmak with 2x disruptors on top?

Well, I decided to go looking to see if there was any new info in the Vedmak window hinting at the new hull variant.

Turns out, there’s a new Netherworld SKIN ready and waiting to “celebrate the efforts of capsuleers striking into the depths of Abyssal Deadspace”.

Imgur

1 Like

Hope you are wrong. We don’t need more people playing outside the sandbox.

2 Likes

If you look closely watch the video, youll also notice a Damavik with 2-3 lasers as well. Its a bit harder to see but its there.

Also the new event could also take place in K/W space so I’m interested.

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not even speculation. It’s in the item description. “awarded for striking into the depths of Deadspace”.

2 Likes

Definitely need more events taking place inside of K/W space.

2 Likes

Based on the colour scheme I would have assumed those are EVEsterdam exclusives. I hope there’s a new deadspace event coming up. I enjoyed the last one.

3 Likes

I hadn’t done any abyssal stuff yet when the last event came out. but I’ve gotten super into it recently. so i’m pretty damn stoked for another one.

2 Likes

there are also some new trig npcs on hoobleaks. Hope this event will be better than the guardians gala where the loot was crap and the bs dealt 3k dps…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.