New update. Stuck in Huttaken

There are 3 gates in Huttaken. All are off now. So i stuck here and can’t go anyway. Just waiting and checking all gates every 5 mins. Incredible gameplay, ccp, thx!

2 Likes

and don’t expect CCP to help you. Your only option now is to wait or to destroy your pod:

Are there stations in the system? Try buying filaments or scanning equipment to get out of there.

Or try clone jumping. Last resort: Destroy your pod, this will send you back to your home station.

If you can manage to get a scanning ship or someone to help you you can escape through the new trig wormholes

Assuming you are not hated by Triglavians, you can dock in a station and buy a Glorification-1 ‘Devana’ Filament that will teleport you to a random Triglavian Minor Victory.

If there is no station, or you cannot dock, then you can scan out a wormhole (carful there will be lots of bad guys and the hole spawns 70km off the beacon.)

That failing, test your immortality.

2 Likes

If you’re currently still stuck, let me know and I can possibly run a filiment to you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.