NewBro / Returning pilot looking for laid back corp

Looking for a mature group to open up more aspects of the game beyond solo. Have a focus on Industry / Mining / Hauling, but would also like to learn about more aspects of the game including Exploration and learning to PvP from time to time, but doubt I will ever focus on it.

Bio:

• 6mil+ SP but very much feel I am newbie for sure.
  • Omega with 1 Trader Alt. No interest in multiboxing but likely will create one more trading alt.
  • Skills have focus in Industry, with T1 Barges, T2 Mining Frigates, and Noctis (have not tried it yet though) at least unlocked. 20 days out from having T2 Gallente Haulers unlocked but of course have access to all T1 Haulers.
  • Cruisers unlocked for main factions (apart from just needing Amarr Cruiser I book) including Navy Editions. Gallente I have Battlecruisers unlocked. As far as PvE goes, I have been focused on frigates and destroyers ratting and security missions to learn game a bit more before jumping up however.
  • Do have the skills needed to field an ECM Frigate if necessary but need to learn how to use it of course.
  • Basically, focused on Industry and Trade but would love to dip my feet into other aspects of the game.
  • History will show that I was in Pandemic for a while, but I had joined just before I stopped playing for a while and my actual play time history with them was about 3 or 4 days of mining in Nullsec. They did help get me setup on good skill point paths though.

Preferences:

• Enjoying the lore and Highsec PVE and trade of Gallente space. I am not opposed to Low Sec or Nullsec however (actually sounds cool to me), but would love to find a Corp that has access to that side of the map jump wise. I know this is totally a newbie thing to say. LOL Finding a High or Low Sec Gallente space Corp that has access to nullsec region for mining and such via alliance or something would be awesome if such a thing exists. At the very least, I don’t want to lose standing or go negative with Gallente.
  • Prefer Discord for voice comm’s as it works great on Linux, but I would be opposed to the need to be on voice comms 100% of the time. I wear a headset at work, so like to relax while gaming. Obviously during joint group gameplay, I would be on voice for sure. Just talking about solo ops.
  • Live in CST time zone in US. Most active times will be evenings and weekends in that zone.
  • Would love to dip my feet into this Faction Warfare thing also. I don’t know much about it even, but sounds like it has some new player vibe options built in which sounds kinda cool.
  • Primary skill I would love to learn more about is how to use Tactical View, at least before I jump into PvP.

Hi Anunaki,

Our corporation sounds the perfect match. Check out our thread for full information on us and info on how to join.

Spice Mining Defenders Corporation - 🌌 High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation - #17 by Zefo

hey man looks like we are a fit
how about we have a talk over discord
hope to see you there

Greetings and salutations
Evilsummit

Come take a look at our corp welcoming anyone from any background to our relaxing and chilled out corp.

Do you like it HARD? Do you like it REWARDING? Then You’re the right fit for Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly(-RUDE)!

Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly is an EUTZ corporation of Kybernauts Clade living in Pochven, also known as Space Hell, where the harsh environment makes sure we stay sharp and the ISK fountain tp make sure we stay rich to fight anyone who dares to stop long enough to be locked up, anywhere in New Eden.

-RUDE Is where Fun comes first. We hold fleets daily, From simple roams to BLOPs fleets and more. We like to have fun and fight. PvP is our lifestyle!

WE OFFER:
→ Content Fleets EVERY SINGLE DAY
→ Observatory Flashpoint fleets for that crazy income
→ Nanogangs in Pochven and Null-> SRP
→ A way to experience the crazy world of Pochven PvP
→ Incredibly fun and friendly environment

REQUIREMENETS:
-Be alive and breathing
-Be able to push buttons somewhat well
-Have a mouth you can speak with(Also a microphone)
-Sense of Humor-Approximately 10 Mil SP(Negotiable)
-Willingness to train into Doctrines

Zkill: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98739589/DISCORD: Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly

RecruitersLucas Ermanelos(JustThatLuka#1590)

You Are Welcome With us… :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.