[Newelle Family] Floseswin IV Deployment

Ushra’Khan members have been encouraged to head down to Floseswin for some R&R. This will consist of Naked body painted dress code, copious amounts of alcohol, long Blades and Khumaks. No prisoners will be taken and all people who assisted the Amarr will be executed.

We all need to relax in these troubled times

1 Like

Executing people by outsiders to their clans and regions and without fair trial is not why we took the system, Pol MacSliebh.

4 Likes

It may not be why you fought. I credit enough intelligence and honesty to you that I don’t think for a moment you include all your allies in that statement.

House Gallius forces will stand firm beside our allies of House Newelle and will continue to operate as per Sarum orders

1 Like

If anyone manages to bring Paladin Shutaq before me alive I´ll pay a fortune.

Other then that we are not interested in any prisoners. The ones that came to the planet knew what would be comming for them if their masters would lose the system.
And I agree sister Elsebeth this is not why we fought. It is part of the fighting and might make other think twice befor embarking on a similar false crusade.

1 Like

Then Ushra’Khan members are fools.

There is still work to do in space. There are other systems to take back from the slavers.

Leave the ground warfare to those who have trained for it, and cannot do what you can do in a capsule.

4 Likes

Lord Consort, as you are aware, deSilvestris Household forces are now planetside. We will co-ordinate with you as necessary.

Great more fools to disrupt the humanitarian work that is needed

Their idea of humanitarian work with regards to those who oppose the reclaiming is orbital bombardment, are you really suprised more are jumping at the prospect to provide their own brand of good will?

Edit: yes I am painting them all with the same brush, and I stand by my sentiment. I’ve yet to see one of them, even those more peaceful minded ones point out that if the positions were reversed they would not only hold the same beliefs as us but would act the exact same. As far as I’m concerned we’re all tarred with the same brush and to pretend anything else would be disingenuous.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.