Floseswin IV Reinforcement

It is by faithfulness we are collected and wound up into unity within ourselves.

It is a child’s truth, simple, honest and one I hope I never fully abandon. Today I keep faith with my brothers and sisters in the Rite and stand beside those servants of His Grace Lord Sarum who fight on Floseswin IV.

In the moments after writing this I will be disembarking with the combined ground forces of my order, and a sizable Yassavi Family mechanized task-force placed at my disposal.

Lady Saronu Yassavi
Seneschal of the Order of Garrulor

5 Likes

We of the Newelle Family wholeheartedly welcome the aid of the Yassavi Family and the Order of Garrulor. I look forward to fighting alongside your forces.

Impressive ships, by the way.

3 Likes

We had heard boasts of a blockade, and did not think it out of the question that we would be required to force a landing.

1 Like

Aggressive insertion. I like it.

1 Like

Now we have an official name for this operation: the rape of Floseswin.

1 Like

No, we really don’t.

4 Likes

Hah! I see what you did there!

Really, though. I’ll plan to cancel my leave. And pack an extra ration.

“The Rape of Floseswin” This is how you Amarr perceive it? It will be met with an appropriate response.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure no Amarr called it that.

2 Likes

So just enslavement, murder and terror against civilians?

1 Like

That’s a pretty long and big ship.

Do you intend to use it, or are you gonna just wave it around where any other jump capable ship would do as well?

But nice of you to add your banner to the fighting forces, too. I am sure the folks who have been dying on the planet till now are gracious enough to give you some nice words and glory when you deign to join them when they are already winning…

1 Like

A larger vessel can disembark a larger force, and transfer more capital out of system on its return trip.
This isn’t about glory Rhiannon, but bringing this matter to a close.

1 Like

Capsuleer egos. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The reclamation of a planet never ends, there is no close. You Amarr should know this by now.

1 Like

It ends when we conclude their relocation.

Their? Do you mean the whole planet? The free Minmatar people of Floseswin are going to be enslaved and removed to Empire systems? Just for clarification…

2 Likes

“Full Reclamation” can mean either full conquest or the taking of the whole population.

But both are slow going for a fully inhabited temperate planet. Pockets of resistance will remain even under the hardest conditions. It will take years, and no capsuleer force on ground will decide the outcome.

The indie capsuleer job is to take and hold space and comms network superiority, as defined in CEMWPA, so that the national forces can do theirs.

2 Likes

Thanks Else, But I was asking the Slaver dogs…

1 Like

To the best of my understanding the population are being assigned new homes in more stable locations.

We must not repeat the mistake of trying to acquire labor force out of every last pocket of resistance. Once the bulk of the labor force has been acquired, we ought to purify the planet in sacred silence by means of orbital bombardment. Imagine a Floseswin IV with no tribal drums beating anywhere, only the echos of Amarr monks chanting in the breeze. This is the true meaning of Reclaiming.